Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3!!

Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.

Chapter 3 - 3!!

Chapter 3 - 3!!
"Shoot," said Doom as she and Spoon met up with Ruler and Luster. "Looks like we're down one ninja." "I wouldn't be so sure," remarked Spoon as she pointed to their left. "Look who's back." Running towards them was Cat, who had been gone for the past few hours. "CAT!! Where we're you?" asked Doom as she jogged over to him. " Well," Cat began, "I got hungry, so I went into town to buy a muffin, but the bakery was closed. Then I remembered that they get their muffins from Nevada, so I went there. Then a whole bunch of other stuff happened, and I became the Sith Lord, stopped 1 7 armies that were trying to destroy a small town off the coast of Hawaii, you know, the basics." Doom stared at Cat, her mouth hanging open. Pushing her aside, Ruler confronted Cat. "Why didn't you tell us you were going to Nevada?" Cat thought this over for a second. "Because then you would want muffins too! And I didn't want to pay for them! The bakeries are going through a dough shortage. Prices are through the roof!" Ruler sighed and turned away, his face in his hands. "Yeah. Real smooth Cat." teased Spoon. "Well it's not like you could have done any better! You just stand here and order people around!" retaliated Luster. Spoon shot Luster a look and began to walk off, hurt. "Okay," Doom said, stepping in. "I'm going to give the squirrel to Mr. Pigeon." She gestured at the squirrel in her arms. "You guys can...stay here and...do...something." Then she walked away towards the town. "Great job, you idiot," Ruler said. "You just totally insulted one of our top ninjas. Go apologize!" he ordered. "But I don't want to!" Luster whined. "Why should I? She's always mean to – " "I SAID GO!" boomed Ruler.
Luster trudged over to Spoon, who was hunched over by a tree. When she looked up at him, he averted his eyes and hesitated. "...sorry..." he finally mumbled. Spoon didn't respond. Luster gave her a sideways glance. "I'm sorry," he said again. Suddenly, Spoon stood up. Cat and Ruler who were watching from the bushes gasped. Luster took a step back in surprise. Everything went silent for a moment, then Spoon took a deep breath. "Oh, man," Luster thought. "She's going to say some lengthy speech about what a jerk I am! I'm trapped!" Waiting for the rant to start, Luster hung his head. To his surprise, Spoon just stood there. But when he tried to catch a glimpse of her face, she started screeching at him. "YOU ARE SUCH A JERK!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! GIRLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!! JEEZ, JUST BECAUSE I'M A NINJA, YOU THINK YOU CAN TREAT ME THAT WAY?! WELL, YOU'RE WRONG!!"
It went on like that for about fifteen minutes, and at last, Spoon cooled off. Luster on the other hand, was temporarily deaf. When Doom came back, she was shocked to see Spoon and Ruler engaged in conversation, Cat rolling on the ground laughing, and Luster shouting "WHAT?!" every five seconds. "Wha...what happened here?" she asked, looking over at Ruler and Spoon. Ruler looked up and sighed. "Don't ask," he muttered. Doom cautiously sauntered over to where Luster was sitting. He looked at her, then shouted "WHAT?!" "I didn't say anything," Doom sighed. "WHAAAAT?!" Luster yelled again. "I said-" "WHAAAAAAAAT?!"
Giving up, Doom walked away and joined Spoon and Ruler in their conversation. After a while, Luster regained his hearing, and since their mission was finally completed, they started going home. "Spoon," Luster mumbled, "I really am sorry, you know." "I know," Spoon said with a smile. "I just felt like yelling at you." Startled, Luster stopped for a moment. Realizing what Spoon had actually said, he shouted "Heeeeeey!!" and chased her and the other ninjas down the road.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:18:26 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD Lol....Luster is slow.