Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4!!

Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.

Chapter 4 - 4!!

Chapter 4 - 4!!
So, in the end, everyone lived happily ever after, except Luster because of Spoon's major insult and his chocolate bar being stolen. The bear, who had stolen Luster's chocolate bar, chuckled happily to himself as he strode away from the forest. "Those ninjas are so foolish," he giggled as he took off his mask. "They can't even recognize their arch enemy in a bear suit!" Still laughing, he took off the rest of his costume. "Not even the famous ninjas of 56 can beat the brilliant and grand Nexx!"
Pushing his long black hair out of his eyes, Nexx took a bite of Luster's chocolate bar, then, still giggling, he teleported back to his hidden base.
"Did you guys hear that?" Doom asked the other ninjas. They all stopped and listened. "Hear what?" Cat questioned. "It sounded like maniacal laughter, except more..." Doom struggled to find the right words. "...Evil..." The other ninjas gasped. Seeing the looks on her friends' faces, Doom smiled. "I'm sure it was nothing," she said calmly. "Come on. Let's go home." Those poor ninjas never knew what became of Luster's chocolate bar. Nexx disguised himself too well, and it became the downfall of 56. They would get him for it eventually, but not in this story.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 5, 2007, 10:18:46 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD EVILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!