Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - unexpected love

please tell me what u think....
its my first story online

and my friend, miss smarty pants, the-sinister help me with some errors and corrections

Chapter 1 - unexpected love

Chapter 1 - unexpected love
When I first saw you at the bar, you were dressed in black which matched the midnight sky. I was at the table, drinking and smoking. I was alone, and thats was fine with me. I saw you scouting the bar until you noticed me staring at you. I kept my eyes down and took a drink. Then there you were, standing next to me. I took another slurp and set the glass down on the table without looking up. You bent down toward me, whispering something in my ears. Then I looked at you, and your striking eyes met mine. You smiled, took my hand and set it on your thigh. You moved in closer, sat down on my lap, and set your head on my shoulder. You sat there, waiting for me to do something. I didn't. Just then, you chuckled softly and purred as you touched my neck with your lips. Your soft, warm lips. Teasing me. You moved on to my mouth, wanted to kiss me, but then I pushed you away. You got up from my lap and stood before me. You wanted to be closer. I stood up to and watched you as you licked your lucious lips. I sighed as I looked at you. Then I turned away, picking up the glass of wine and drank it empty. I set it down and headed for the door. When I reached the door, I turned and saw you standing in the same place I'd left you. You were watching me with those striking eyes. Something tells me we'll be seeing each other again...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment