Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mystical Me

Read on!

Chapter 2 - Mystical Me

Chapter 2 - Mystical Me


CHAPTER 2

MYSTICAL ME




The wolves circled me in peace. The owl hooted as the dark night swung by. I packed a pillow for exploring the forest. Just in case. I was glad now. For I would have to spend the night here. If I ran past the wolves then I might go to my death. Leaves surrounded me as I went to sleep. The hoodie and the pants were a blanket around me. Leaves crunched in front of me. A tall white wolf with gray eyes and a black tale and face shone above me. I was too tired to get up and see what the wolf did. My eyes closed and I drifted to sleep. The next morning I got up on my feet and hands for some reason. My tong had grown over night it was so long! My nose could smell miles away into the distance. I looked at my hands. But they weren't hands! I screamed and the other wolves' ears perked up.

“Hey! Settle down girlfriend,” I heard a voice say. Now I was freaked out. “Who who's there?” I asked scared. A Tall red wolf with bright pink flakes of hair came out. The wolf had tall legs and a fast tail. “I'm right here. Can't you see me jump around? And my wings?” The wolf said and jumped around. Soon huge white wings rose and I was amazed. A wolf I was now. Life has made these plans for me now. I have to use them. “What's your name? My name is Sammy but you can call me Sam for short.” I said. “What kind of name is that? You have to have a right name. Now let's see. What shell we call you.” The red wolf hat first talked to me walked around in circles looking at me. “How about Santana.” She said. “Oh yes! My name is Petal. Nice to meet you Santana.” “Well I guess that name is good. Nice to meet you too.” I looked around and saw the other wolves. “Can you introduce me to them?” I asked. “Sure! No problem.” “What?” “I mean no problem.” We walked to the other wolves by us. Soon I thought,” What do I look like?” So I asked,” What do I look like?” A bright blue wolf walked in front of me. “Like an angel,” He said. “Oh gee thanks.” I blushed and went with it. “Well not really. You have purple fur, beautiful golden eyes, a light blue tail, and hazel wings.” Petal said. “Oh really?” I spoke. The tall white wolf with a black take and head came out. “Welcome to Leaky Forest Santana.” The big bright wolf said and vanished away. “How did he do that?” I asked. “He used one of his inattentions.” Petal said. “A what?” “You know like a power. We all have them. Or else you couldn't see our wings or even talk to us.” “You mean I have…” “Yes. You do.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment