Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Life for Me

Read on!

Chapter 3 - The Life for Me

Chapter 3 - The Life for Me


Chapter 3

The life for me

Today was the day that I would practice my flying lessons! I can't wait! Don't forget my inattentions! Can't forget those. Ok so this morning I got up and my fur was so comfy when I slept. I could hardly even go back to waking up! I like my fur as the best part. Now for my inattentions! Petal and Sauk (the wolf I met last night that called me an angel) is going with me to the great narks to figure my inattentions. You know I wonder why they called powers inattentions. I think they looked in the dictionary for a fancy word. They do have wings and a smart brain you know. Okay so I got my food, my blanket, my tent, and everything else I need. Maybe too much. My fur makes my blanket and when it raining or snowing I have my wings witch can stand 100 degrees or 50 below zero. Isn't that so cool! Last night before I snoozed away in my warm fur I thought about something. “What if this is all a dream and I'm still at camp or sleeping during my math class?” I might never know but I think it's true. It's so cool that wolves can do these things that anyone could ever dream of! No wonder there superstitious. We walked along on the border of the river flowing. It was so peaceful and beautiful. Have you ever read that one thing that's it's safer to be in a forest with wolves then in a room full of people? Well I think that's true. Fish jumped out smiling at us. They would have looked tasty to a wolf. But I think they look sweet and cute. I forgot about my fish Fred! Oh no! My grandmother doesn't even know I have him. Oh well. A sad smile pondered onto my face. The river was soon starting to get louder and rougher. Hopefully no one would fall in like always in the movies. I walked a bit off the border of the river as Petal and Sauk got closer. What were they thinking? “Hey! Santana come over here or you'll never get to know what your powers were.” Petal yelled. “Was she crazy? What were they thinking?” I thought. I had to get my powers so I followed them closer into the river. It was roaring in my ears as I leaned down closer. Sauk looked at me like I was crazy and I didn't know how to do this. Well I did too not know! “Santana grab our paws and flap your wings. Then jump into the river and close your eyes!” She screamed because of how loud the water was. “Okay are you sure?” I asked. “Yes!” We grabbed paws and jumped in. I held my breath and closed my eyes. When I heard one of the wolves saying open your eyes we were underwater and Sauk and Petal had there mouths open! They were breathing underwater! I opened my mouth stupidly and tried to say something. “How can you guys breathe underwater?” Bubbles went up onto the surface of the water. Petal came over to me and said,” Open your mouth and try to breath.” I tried it. Breathing in and out water. I could breathe underwater! It was so cool! A tunnel in the ground popped out saying,” Wolves only.” Well I was a wolf kind of so I guess I could go in with Petal and Sauk. We swam into the tunnel and a huge blow tumbled us away into darkness. We showed up into a beautiful jungle/forest. I couldn't tell if it was a forest or a jungle it was just so beautiful. Petal had a big smile on her face as if it were her wedding day. Sauk smiled to as if were a winning season on the Broncos. A tear dropped from Petal's eyes. Sure it was beautiful but crying for joy and smiling to much there was something about this forest or whatever it was. “Welcome to Dark Forest.” The two wolves said. I looked above me and there was only darkness no sun nothing. The only thing that was glowing and lighting are faces were everything else! The whole forest was glowing! It was spectacular. Now this was the life for me.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment