Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - SOmething LIke No Other

Read on!

Chapter 4 - SOmething LIke No Other

Chapter 4 - SOmething LIke No Other


Chapter 4

Something like no other

I couldn't believe the beauty of the forest. It was so beautiful (as I've said many times). In many story books Black Forest had been spoken of. I've read almost all of them and now I know how to survive though it. This forest was like no other. The leaves were perfect with no bites or nothing. The trees were all beautiful with no missing leaves. The grass was green to with no bugs at all. A peaceful noise filled my ears as bird sounds sang. “We can only get into this forest. Only wolves, only us,” Sauk said. I looked back in my memory as that only wolves could have survived that river and that hole could have only sensed wolves. “Your right,” I said as I thought more about it. I kept looking up into darkness. There were no stars no moon no sun and even no clouds. This place was so perfect. I just couldn't believe it. Our tails swished back and forth as we kept looking at the place. Dark Forest was the way to survive forever. A stream flooded my ears with noise so light. I could hardly hear it. There was probably a stream near by with water that tastes like heaven. This might have been heaven without being dead. I sighed and waited for Petal or Sauk to do something or say something at least. They just sat there doing nothing. I got bored and laid down. The two wolves started a dust storm and ran as fast as lightning to the river. I got up and ran with them. The speed of light I ran. Good thing Black Forest was as big as the world. I zoomed though it way to fast 7 times in one second. I wanted to run my fastest but not that fast. Now I was too fast and got there last. The water was pure water with no dirt or anything. It glowed before our eyes as we wanted to taste it so bad. I put my head down and forced me mouth open and tasted the water with it. My eyes grew wider as the sweetness filled into my mouth. I fell back as the sweet tastiness gazed upon me. Tears flushed my eyes as the water was so good to cause it. Leaves brushed against my face and we went on into the forest. A huge door appeared and leaded to a room out of Dark Forest.







Black Forest



- 1 -






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment