Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

READ!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Chapter 1

Her Pack

Biter was frolicking through the forest and wondering through the woods. Many things had happened to her. When Biter was born she was part of the gods in the heavens. A happy life turned her. When she was 5 years old (human years) a horrible thing happened. There was a dark curse when the 5 wolves came and fought for her soul. Her curse was to be a wolf. She had hidden letting the dark wolves kill all the gods and all her friends. They had found her but she was too powerful to kill. They decided that they would put a dark evil curse on her and that ended up of her becoming a wolf. She had found animals that weren't too afraid of her and they helped her hunt, fight, swim, and play. The animals had to let her go when she turned into a Delta instead of a pup. Now she roams the earth in many ways helping other creatures and killing ones that are too sick to live. There was another pup that is still a pup today. Her name was Sunny. Troubled she was. Her father had gotten cancer and her mother got rabies'. Sunny's mother had chased her out of sight and then she died with a bubbling fizz. It was so horrible for Sunny that day. She couldn't take her mind off it. Now Sunny is just a lone pup with no hunting skills, surviving skills. Or den skills. Tears poured her eyes as she waited for her death. Later on Biter was looking for a meal. There was nothing good on the menu tonight. Besides her friend that were asleep. She trotted off into the darkness exploring the land even more. There were all kinds of sounds. The owls hooted and the deer snored strangely. Another sound appeared. This sound was like no other she had heard before. It was a howl. A howl of a wolf, her own kind. She smiled gracefully and howled back as best as she could. There was a pack of wolves like her near by and she wanted to meet them desperately. The howl rose again and it was a howl of a fight. Biter ran to the howl as she wanted to be in a pack so bad. About a half an hour later she raised her head above the log to see the pack and there it was. The pack had one pup, two alphas, and a Beta. This pack looked perfect for her. She waited peacefully in till the fight was over. “Oh wow I hope this pack isn't as mean as the other pack I've been to. Were they mean! That dumb alpha male in my last pack kicked me out oh well hopefully this pack wont!” she thought. The leader looked huger then its regular size. Now it shrunk into the size of a strong pack leader when it saw Biter. A pup did the same. It was all black and it would look like its name was Shadow. The one that looked like the Beta smiled and nuzzled the pup gently. She looked at the Biter by the log and smiled. She said,” hello there come on out and be greeted.” Biter tumbled out with a nervous look on her face. “My name is Biter,” she said. “Hello there Biter.” The Beta said joyfully. “My name is Maku, nice to meet you Biter. If you want to join our pack you'll have to talk with Fang.” Biter guessed that that was the alpha male. She gulped as his name seemed frightening. “I would love to join the pack.” Biter said nervously. The one so called Fang came up to Biter looking down at her with his great huge self. He had black fur and a strong muscled body. He looked healthy too. “Are you the one that is trespassing our territory?” he asked Biter. “I didn't know. I'm sorry! I can leave.” “Stay.” Fang ordered. “You can stay for a little bit in till I find out if you're good enough to join us or just a wolf that has no gift. Do you bite good sense your name is Biter? I do.” Fang said. Biter was scared at his last sentence. “I don't really know maybe. I can walk though things.” “Oh so you have gifted powers like us?” He asked. “I guess so.” Biter replied. Another wolf not as big as Fang came from behind. She had beautiful silver fur and a nice smile. “I'm Storm, alpha female. Nice to meet you Biter.” Biter felt more relaxed with her. “Nice to meet you too.” Biter replied and smiled. When it was the end of the day Biter was offered to sleep in there cave. It was the next morning. Biter crawled out of the cave anxious to meet the pup she found yesterday. The pup was sitting on a ledge drinking water from a river. “Hello.” Biter greeted. “You're the new wolf right?” The pup replied. “Yeah I am.” “Cool! Can you teach me how to go though things? I over heard you and it sounded so cool!” “Well… I'll try. Is your name Shadow?” “Yeah! How did you know?” “Wild guess.” Biter said goodbye to Shadow and went to catch some breakfast. Not many things were on the menu in these woods. A crack of a tiny foot trembled though Biter's ears. She stood perfectly still looking for the creature that'd done it. Two huge long ears popped out. It was a rabbit. Biter pounced on it very carefully. It got away. Biter chased after it helplessly. It was too fast for her. Then she found another animal two hours later. She didn't mess with it because it was a huge male buck. A couple of wolves would have to fight it down. Finally after another hour Biter caught a small baby Rabbit. It was a yummy snack to her but not enough. Later Biter tried to go fishing. Never worked out. That was her snack for the day. Biter's ears perked up. A howl had risen once more. It was late night as Biter was headed back to the cave. Her pack was on a near by hill with another wolf. This wolf was legendary. It had beautiful white fur and glorious paws with a sweet face. Biter stared at the mysterious wolf and look at her peacefully. Biter was going to whisper something out but she didn't. It was just too hard.

“Hello Biter I have seen you have come to our get together. You might not know me but I know you. My name is Snow. It's in honor to meet you.” Snow said and bowed. Biter seemed surprise. Little questions went inside her head. “Who was this wolf? Why did she know me? Why did she bow to me? Am I famous for something that I never knew?” Biter had no choice so she bowed down just the same respecting the wolf with greatasy. “It is in honor to meet you too.” Biter said gracefully and wondering why it had come out of her mouth as if this wolf might not be powerful and yet is. “Will you excuse me, Fang, and Shadow please?” Snow said. Shadow, Fire, and Biter tilted there heads to a yes and ran off back into the woods. “Now there is the garden I was talking about.” Biter over heard Snow say and then she heard, “we wolves have great legacy to the Silver Pack.” Biter shook her head in confusion and walked on. “Hey Fire!” she yelled and tumbled over. “Do you know what they were talking about back there?” She asked. “Uh I don't think you're supposed to know anything about it. Way to top secret. Maybe when the great Gods return.” Fire replied. “Great Gods? What do you mean?” Biter wondered. “I mean that there are three goddesses. Mamiko, Cherry, and Sunny are them. There is also one named Narrow. He must be married to Mamiko and live in the clouds watching over us.” “That would sound cool. Where are they now?” Biter worried wanting it to happen someday. “A horrible thing happened to them awhile ago.” “Can you tell me I got time?” “Okay well have you heard of the five black wolves?” “My father told me about them right before he died.” “Well they had come to there den one day and Narrow and Mamiko were playing together. So were Mamiko's sisters. The black wolves wanted to kill them so they could be the Gods instead. Both Mamiko's and Narrow's parents fought back risking there lives for there young ones. Now no one knows where they are. Maybe dead or alive. Somewhere in this forest I believe that they are still around.” Biter had a horrid face with frighten. “That's so sad. I hope they do become Gods one day and help this place be a little bit better. Biter trailed off and said bye to Fire. She was going to check back on her rabbit. Of course it was gone. A leaf crunched suddenly! Biter turned her ears and then turned her head. An innocent wolf had the same rabbit in its mouth that Biter was going to eat. “Drop it.” She mumbled. The wolf had a scared look on his face. The wolf was still just a pup. It was a female too and strange pink fur. Little purple wings hovered on her back. The pup moaned and started to run. Biter started to run too. Stronger then the pup she jumped on her in a large pile of leaves. “Got you now!” Biter roared but the wolf disappeared into some foggy mist. “Oh well. Must be hungry. I'll search tomorrow.” Biter sighed and walked back to the den. That night she had dreams about what happened to Mamiko and Narrow. Something was strange though. Sunny, one of the Gods looked just like the pup Biter had found today. Maybe there was just a new kind of pinkish fur going on in the forest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment