Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The 20 Things That Make You Bleach Obsessed

what the title says! btw, i know about these things because i have had experience!

Chapter 1 - The 20 Things That Make You Bleach Obsessed

Chapter 1 - The 20 Things That Make You Bleach Obsessed
NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER!!!!

AND IF YOU DIDNT READ THE DESCRIPTION, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I HAVE HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THESE 20 REASONS! XD

1.) You want to, or already have, fix your hair (includes dying it the same color) like your favorite character. Or a character who you like and hairstyle matches your look (i have Yumichika's hair style)

2.) Want, or already have, taken up courses on sword fighting or archery (im getting a bow soon! i have EXCELLENT aim! which is either a good or a bad thing. depending on what you think.)

3.) Gave (or somebody else did) Bleach character names to your friends depending on whether they like that person or not. And if two people get in an argument over a name, play rock paper scissors to see who gets the name (I'm Renji! i may be a girl, but idc. I LUVS RENJI!)

4.) Have sat and drooled over a cosplay outfit that you saw on the internet, but may be a little (or a lot) out of your price range or your parents just think that it is a waste of money ( :( happened to me...i want Hisagi's Shinigami robe bcuz it looks comfy with no sleeves, and Uryu's newest Quincy outfit!!!)

5.) Have bought, or want to buy, more than one Bleach related item (like plushies or games!) (i have the one for the Wii, and i have a Bleach calendar)

6.) Have tried to make someone you know with sewing and creative abilities to design the item or outfit you want (i asked my aunt to make Uryu's newest Quincy outfit but she never has time, she is a nurse and works around the clock almost)

7.) Have made friends with people across the globe who share your interest in Bleach and may (or may not) share your favorite character because you commented on a comment they made (or vice versa) (if you are reading this, HI V-MAN!!! XD)

8.) Have named your pet, children (child), stuffed animal, or an inanimate object (like your toilet or the lucky penny you found on the ground yesterday) after your favorite or one of your favorite characters or a Bleach realated name (my sock monkey's name is Renji and my doggies name is Quincy)

9.) Watch the new episodes as soon as they are available on Youtube (or if you live in Japan, as soon as they hit TV) (hehehehe)

10.) Have written, in the process of writing, or planning on writing a Bleach related story (you know i have!!!!)

11.) Dream about killing your least favorite character (DIE AIZEN DIE! BWAHAHAHAHA!)

12.) Dream about marrying your favorite character or just dreaming that they are alive and you are going to go to the nearest theme park for a day or something (i had a disturbing dream about me and Hisagi on a cruise last night)

13.) Talk on the phone with your friend (or invite them over) and either act out Bleach scenes or make up your own

Me as Shinji: (at the mall with Hiyori and pauses in mid-sentence as a pretty girl walks by) She was my first love

My friend (Megan; who looks like Hiyori, she has the blond hair, freckles, is short, and has a bad temper) as Hiyori: (takes off flip-flop and whacks Shinji (Me XD) upside the head) YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT!!!

loll

14.) You and your friends begin to critique characters aspects to you or their own (i have been said to look like Yumichika) Also figure out what your friend would be (Arrancar, Shinigami, Quincy, Vizard, Bounto, or just have a power like Orihime or Chad's) (ima Quincy!)

15.) Randomly start to doodle a picture of a Bleach character during a boring subject at school or submit a pic for a contest (i sketched a pic of Shinji today after my Geometry test. last year i drew a picture of Gin wearing overalls and holding a strawberry for McLeod's Strawberry Festival (at McLeod Farms in McBee, SC) it was an art contest and i won first! this year im gonna draw Shinji possible eating a strawberry or something like that...im gonna win again! XD)

16.) Save millions of Bleach related pictures to your computer under a special Bleach folder so you can stare at them whenever you want (i do that and my dad complained that i was wasting precious memory on my computer but i do it anyway!)

17.) Print out pictures of Bleach characters and use them as bookmarks, posters, or for target practice (DIE AIZEN DIE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Renji and Hisagi have found a place in my book (i need to print out one of Kira to use in my book too!) and Keigo is on my mirror)

18.) Have made a Bleach village on the Sims2 game and possibly (most likely. i know you did) made yourself in the village and you are married or dating your favorite character! (cant wait for Sims3!!! my characters will have better graphics!!! on mine, i had married Yumichika, but now that my fav. character is Renji, i'm having second thoughts...and guess what? when my Sim was a teenager, Aizen (even though i hate him) was my dad because he looked the most like me?! i have brown hair so it worked. this is random but Aizen looks like an evil Kermit the Frog)

19.) Have made or wish to (badly) make a Bleach AMV or fan flash for Youtube (i havent...but just you wait!)

20.) You have a Wii and almost over half of your Miis are Bleach characters. if you do not have a Wii, you want one so you can do that! (i have TONS. hehehehe)


PHEW! that took me about half an hour to do! well, there you have it folks! i will possibly put up more reasons when i figure them out...i just started with 20. AND DONT GIVE ME NONE OF YOUR REASONS! I WANT TO FIGURE THEM OUT ON MY OWN!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hitsuhina on April 8, 2011, 12:31:52 AM

hitsuhina on
hitsuhinaI fall under some of these. I like the book mark idea. And the target practice one. I hate Aizen. And Tousen. He scares me. Especially when he goes hollow and all creepy bug thing. O.o
DIE TOUSEN AND AIZEN!!!! :D
Very good job. I like this. And I've gotten some new ideas, like the bookmark and target practice. :D
So, Thanks! :3

Ick1 on July 28, 2009, 6:53:13 AM

Ick1 on
Ick1I relate to numbers:
20

16

15 (somehow I still got good grades) :)

3

8

9 (I watch the english dubbed as soon as they come on... I even memorized the date and time: Sunday at 1:00 am... we're recording the entire series)

10 (I lost track of how many stories I wrote... I'm pathetic...=P)

17 (except I draw them... I don't print them out...)

5 (I want a Kisuke plushie, a Shinji plushie, or a Gin plushie... lols)

12 (it was my sisters dream.... she dreamt that our parents were leaving and that Kisuke was our babysitter.... weird....)

And that's it really...(wants soulbow... grr...)

Oh yeah... and number 4... MY PARENTS THINK IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY AND TELL ME TO SAVE UP FOR IT!!! GRR!!!
I'm done now...

Nice job!

QueenofRed on April 22, 2009, 1:08:44 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedlol uh-oh I've never seen Bleach before, but me and my friends do some of these things with Super Smash Bros Brawl lol

Ick1 on July 28, 2009, 6:43:29 AM

Ick1 on
Ick1Yays! I Super Smash Brothers rules too!!!

Repaa on April 30, 2009, 10:29:18 PM

Repaa on
RepaaLOL I fall under some of those with Gin...

Ick1 on July 28, 2009, 6:42:56 AM

Ick1 on
Ick1Yay for smiley boy!!!

blackblood on May 1, 2009, 10:39:41 AM

blackblood on
blackbloodXP