Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In Media Rez

I occasionally come up with little bits of literature that fit into my stories, but I have no idea how to incorporate them or the necessity is already filled.

Chapter 1 - In Media Rez

Chapter 1 - In Media Rez
"So tired...so freaking tired..."

Why is your life force so low?

"Chaos finally claimed my brother...couldn't you tell?"

I can just sense him now...you've kept him cloaked, like yourself.

"Funny, you've been able to see me just fine." She smiled softly, panting, sitting against a tree.

So you spent your life force getting your brother to come back. You normally watch your life force better.

...

You also regenerate it faster...

"Funny thing happens when you get near death - it's all the harder to rise out of it. But you already know that, don't you Andy?"

,,,

"I can tell...I only have a few days left before my body will reject my spirit."

What are you going to do until then?

"Protect my brother? He doesn't really need it at this point - his reflexes are still heightened from our battle. In all honest opinion...I don't really know. Maybe I would have something left if I never ran into the Brigade...maybe it would have happened anyways. But now...I'm nothing. I serve no purpose."

Everyone serves a purpose at all times. Sometimes they just cannot see it.

...

What was it like in the Brigade? You've mentioned it quite a bit for the past three years, in the times that you've come here.

"It was...like any other power. Wanting to grow, and to conquer to achieve that goal. The rules were strict, but near impossible and contradictory to follow at all times. I always thought it the right thing to follow and to encourage...but order is not always the right choice. Sometimes chaos is better. Maybe my judgment is biased, being that humans are naturally half and half." She panted again, leaning against the tree.

,,,

"I can remember my first encounter with the Brigade...And it was longer than three years ago..."

(Enter flashback)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment