Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - LoZ: Dawning Era/Part 2

I occasionally come up with little bits of literature that fit into my stories, but I have no idea how to incorporate them or the necessity is already filled.

Chapter 7 - LoZ: Dawning Era/Part 2

Chapter 7 - LoZ: Dawning Era/Part 2
Connect became conscious again much later - it was nighttime. There was a harvest moon, so the sun could not have set too long ago. Turning around, he tried to get his bearings back, but soon got dizzy again. He sat down amidst the forest turf and tried calming down. After some time, he got back up and started staggering through the trees, using them for support.

He tried to find his way back to the village, but he had only walked between the town and spring during daylight. He never really stayed out after dark on the days he'd been well. Connect finally found his way to somewhere he recognized - the spring. His breathing was labored from his effort. He collapsed on the sand, too tired to stand. Struggling to get back up, he collapsed and fainted, his hands trailing in the water.

You...

Do you consider yourself a hero? You cannot possibly get her back in the state you're in, and yet you go after her anyways.

Do you consider yourself the strongest? Fighting off all restrictions on your body and struggling onwards.

Do you consider yourself the smartest? Knowing that you must return and warn your village of the bandits before sneaking after the girl.

Choose.

...I see. None of the above? Then why keep going? Unless she has something of yours, but then you'd still risk facing bandits.

No? You go...because you care for her. That is your only reason?

...Well, you don't stand much of a chance unless you are armed. Take this then if you're going after those goblins. Show me the courage that lies in your hands.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment