Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Rainbow Finale/Part 3

I occasionally come up with little bits of literature that fit into my stories, but I have no idea how to incorporate them or the necessity is already filled.

Chapter 9 - Rainbow Finale/Part 3

Chapter 9 - Rainbow Finale/Part 3
Guelos approached a large door, which opened as he neared. I followed him inside hesitantly. It looked like a conference room, and most of it was filled. Only two seats were left, and Guelos was heading to one. I hesitated before heading to my seat, next to the strangers.

I examined the people in the room when I noticed the chairs were tinted. In the red chair was a lionlike humanoid. His long hair fell down his back and I saw small ears sticking up on top of his head. A fang hung out of his closed mouth.

In the next chair, orange in color, I saw a bipedal lizard. Narrow eyes peered out at me as a tongue flicked into the air constantly. I moved to the next person, uneasy.

The yellow chair held a cloaked figure. She was really perky, from her posture. I guess it was raining outside, as her clothes looked damp. Guelos sat next to her chatting with the person on the other side, one of my neighbors. I couldn’t see the person in the blue chair’s face.

I turned to the left, and came face to face with a purple-skinned creature. His ears were spirals, and he smiled at me gently before turning back towards the lion man.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment