Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Girl

there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 1 - New Girl

Chapter 1 - New Girl






























Death to a Fairytale






Chapter One






New Girl















































Okay class, summer is over and school has started. As some of you may have noticed we have a new student this year. Her name is Samantha and she comes from Japan. Please make her feel welcome&decently, said the old woman who was sitting in a big desk at the front of the classroom. Everyone in the classroom then turned around to look at the black haired girl in the back row. She was looking down at her books and looked like the picture of nervousness.





A boy sitting in her row felt pity for the new girl and spoke up, What are we going to learn this year Mrs. Joanson?





Erick, since when do you care what we learn about? asked Mrs. Joanson as the class erupted in laughter. Casually he looked back and he saw a smile creep up the new girls face. Slowly she sat up and pushed her hair behind her ear, exposing her electric green eyes to the world.





Ever since he fell in love, whispered the boy behind him, his hand passing threw his unruly blonde hair. Casually Erick kicked the blond boys leg, and went on as if nothing had happened. The only reaction from the blond one was a wince and a smile; he also pretended that nothing had happened.





Suddenly the girl sitting beside her started to talk to her, hi Im Amanda Shno. The two kids you were just looking at are Erick Stevens and Alexander Parker, Alex is like a genius, and Erick is an awesome fighter. Hes also one of the cutest guys in Paol Academy! Every single girl loves him! said Amanda with a sigh, That guy in front of me is Dylan Parr, and the kid in front of him is Kristopher Murphy. Kristopher is pretty much Dylans master; he does whatever the other says. Next to Alex, theres Brittany Smith. Shes also really smart and everyone thinks shes going to hook up with Alex someday. Its kind of creepy though; she is the peak of perfection, and everything she owns is perfectly organized and clean. Scares me, anyways&the guy next to you is& continued Amanda Beside her, pointing out every person in the room and saying what she thought of them. Faintly Samantha heard other names like Steven Lacote, Travis Eckley, and Victoria Powter, but she was no longer paying attention. She was looking around the class, memorizing every nook and cranny.





Miss. Shno, I know you are eager to introduce everyone in the class to Samantha here, but you have to pay attention. Mrs. Joanson said as she passed papers down the rows. Turning to the entire class she continued, As I said before this sheet explains the curriculum for this year. You will be learning about pollution, medicine, and other things that affect people in similar ways. We will also have several presentations along the course of the year by renowned scientists, and doctors. Now I will be passing back textbook that you will use for the rest of the year, you better keep good care of them&continued Mrs. Joanson, but no one cared to listen anymore.





Conversations erupted across the classroom. The blonde boy in front of Samantha turned around and said, Youre name, it doesnt sound very Japanese, why?





Uhhh& was Samanthas first reaction. In truth, her name was really Nakamura Itatichi, but the government had told her to change it. My parents were very westernized. They thought it was a pretty name. lied Samantha.





Oh, well my name is Al- started Alex but Amanda cut him off.





She doesnt need to know who you are, all she needs to know is that you are a loser of the lowest kind. We dont talk to that kind of people, said Amanda, as if Samantha was part of her crew.





So, youve met the president of the Erick fan club. Yes& hes that popular, and the best part is he hardly ever speaks to people. What he did earlier was totally unlike him. Said Alex to an astonished Samantha. She was starting to warm up to this boy, and this school. It could possibly be fun to live here for a while.











Chapter One: New Girl 1























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonangelgirl on July 30, 2006, 5:39:56 AM

demonangelgirl on
demonangelgirlOMG! thats way better than what I've been doing. hehe...I want to know what happens as well! please...keep it up! =]

storylover on June 30, 2006, 9:18:30 AM

storylover on
storyloverPretty good but keep writing! I want to know what happens!