Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 4???

there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 4 - 4???

Chapter 4 - 4???
Death to a Fairytale

Chapter ?

The Truth







What do you feel about Sam? asked Alex as he pulled his pajama top over his head.
Why?  said Erick as he spun around, half dressed. The two boys were getting ready to go to bed before Alex had asked the question.
Well you act& differently& around her than with other girls.
This isnt one of yours and Britts brilliant plans to play matchmakers, is it? asked Erick as he grabbed his toothbrush and walked out the door.
No. Erick normally you pretend they dont exists, but when your with Sam, its like every one else disappeared to you. Said Alex as he grabbed his stuff and ran after Erick.
Why should you care? asked Erick, hoping that the conversation would end at that.
Because Im your friend& started Alex but Erick interrupted him before he could finish.
What do you know that I dont, asked Erick.
What makes you think I know something? replied Alex, but Erick unbelieving stare told him to explain. Well, around 16 years ago a woman was beaten to death by her husband&
What does this have to do with our conversation? asked Erick.
You wanted to know, so listen. She had supposedly gotten in an argument with him over the safety of her child. He was the leader of a large and very powerful gang in Tokyo. The man tried to kill the child too, but the police arrived before he could. He said that the child was cursed because it had green eyes& said Alex; stopping when he saw that Erick was getting the story & the womans name was Sakura Itatichi.
I still dont get the point& said Erick as if Alex had turned into a lunatic.
Well the child was said to have been born three days earlier&
So?
It happened on March 3rd 1992, that year was a leap year.
Sam was born on February 29th 1992& but that doesnt mean anything& said Erick, trying as hard as he could to tell himself that it was not Sam. She talked all the time about her parents and three brothers. But still another green-eyed girl born in the same city at the same time& His head was spinning; he no longer knew what to think. How, when, did you find this out? said Erick, confused beyond reason.
I was bored today so I looked up our names, birthdates, ect. Thats what came up& Im sorry but I sincerely think its her, said Alex, starting to wonder if it was really the best idea to tell Erick
Are you really sure? asked Erick, still confused.
Well Alex is a genius, hes always right, said Samantha as she rounded the corner.
How long have you been there? Asked Alex in visible shock.
Long enough, and I know what your going to ask; I didnt tell you guys because I dont want the entire world knowing that I am the daughter of one of the most wanted people on the planet. Its kind of the reason I got kicked out of my last school. They were scared that my presence could pose a threat to the student body. I have lived under false identities for most of my life; my father still believes that I am a bad luck charm and his life quest right now is to kill me. Please, you are the only two I have ever told& can you keep this a secret? said Samantha in one breath.
Suddenly a smile spread on Erick face, of course you can trust us& but one thing. What is your real name?
Samantha hesitated, but finally she spoke out, my real name is Nakamura Itatichi&
Ah, Samantha, what could you possibly be doing here with theses two& in your pajamas? asked a voiced that everyone recognized at once. All heir hearts were beating like crazy, how long had he been there? How much did he know? Samantha was the first to recover from the shock. She had realized that Kristopher was probably too stupid to understand if he had heard.
Ah, Samantha, what could you possibly be doing here with theses two& in your pajamas? asked a voiced that everyone recognized at once.
Turning around Samantha said, And what could you possibly be doing here, in those? I think my mom had a pair of those. Kristopher suddenly turned bright red, his slippered feet shuffling, and the noses of his doggy slippers touching the ground. Frustrated and angry he left them. Before he turned at the next corner Samantha heard him say one last thing.
You will pay.

Chapter ?: The Truth 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment