Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the Kill

there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 5 - the Kill

Chapter 5 - the Kill


Death to a Fairytale

Chapter?

The Kill







Samanthas mind was in total turmoil. Erick and Alex know about my past, not all of it, but enough. Who else could know? Alex could have told tons of people before he told Erick& why did Alex have to be so talkative? Why did I even trust them? Everyone would look at me differently now; I might even have to change school again. No I am not going to change schools, I like this place, I wont let them, and if father comes Ill just face him. Yes, that works! I will not leave, at least not without- she was jerked out of her thoughts by an unexpected shove. She couldnt manage to regain her balance without falling. She looked around her, systematically searching for any hint of her attacker. It was not very hard; he stepped out of his hiding place around the corner.
Kristopher? asked Samantha, eyes wide open.
Yes, who did you expect? Erick? Of course you did& but no worries, Ill deal with him later. Get up! hissed Kristopher, a cruel grin on his face, and his eyes glowing with rage. Carefully Samantha used her hands to push herself up the wall, always eyeing Kristopher for any sudden movements.
What do you want? asked Samantha, hoping to bribe her way out.
You havent figured it out yet? I want you& Samantha, I want your body, your soul. That meddling Erick is nothing, just a bug I need to squash. He slowly opened the door to her dorm room and said, Get in. When he realized that Samantha ad no intention to do so a knife appeared at her throat. Go in or else. He whispered into her ear. Now Samantha was really scared. She did as Kristopher ordered, but the knife never left her throat. Suddenly Samantha could feel a drop of blood drip down her neck, she had moved a bit too fast for Kristopher.
When she was finally in the room she was pushed onto her bed. When she sat p she saw that Kristopher had a malign grin on his face. He had enjoyed drawing blood from her. Armed with one knife in each hand he walked to the bed.
This is only going to hurt for a bit, he said before the blade started to fly in all directions. At first she had tried to defend herself but she soon gave up, Kristophers attacks were relentless and painful. She had cried out a couple times but they had had no effect other than stimulate Kristopher. Slowly she was starting to loose consciousness, everything was becoming more and more dull, the pain as well as the objects around her. The last thing she felt was her T-shirt being torn and a cool blade touching the skin of her stomach.


He hadnt wanted to kill Samantha, but once he had seen that drop of blood on her neck he could not have held himself. It had been such a rush seeing droplets of blood sprayed onto the walls and the knives sinking into her flesh. She had screamed too, that was the best part. Each time she had screamed he had pressed the knife deeper into her flesh, she stopped though. It had made him really sad, but he continued never the less. Once he thought she was dead he had written the word MINE into her flesh, massacring her abdominal muscles.
Now he was going to take care of Erick.
He had been waiting by Ericks door for a couple of minutes. He knew that Alex was also in the room so he was just going to wait and get Erick when he was out. Contrary to Samanthas condition, Kristopher had no intention to kill Erick. No, that would be too kind. He was going to hurt Erick, badly, then tell him that Samantha was dead. That would be the perfect punishment for him.
Suddenly the door opening snapped Kristopher out of him murderous thoughts. Erick walked out unaccompanied and started down the hall. Kristopher stepped out.
What are you going here& covered in blood? asked Erick in visible shock. Kristopher felt rather proud of himself, he had never caught Erick by surprise before.
Guess whoses blood is going to join the party. said Kristopher, a grin spreading on his face. Before Erick could react Kristopher had cut deep into his shoulder. As Kristopher pulled the first knife out, the other cut deep into Ericks thigh. Once both knives were out of the boys flesh, Kristopher surveyed his masterpiece. There was blood everywhere and Erick was visibly struggling to stand up.
A noise behind them startled Kristopher. He turned around and saw Alex poking his terrorized head out of his room. Seeing this Kristopher decided that he had done enough damage for the day, but before he left the last part of the plan had to be done.
He crouched down next to Erick, who apparently had fallen since Kristopher had last looked at him. Placing his knife under Ericks chin he raised the tiered boys head.
Tisk, tisk, your girlfriend lasted quite a while longer than you. Well shes dead now but she was way more fun to torture than you. If I killed you it would be out of pity, and I know how much you hate it when people pity you. said Kristopher, trying to sound as serious as he could. Feeling accomplished at the look of total horror on Ericks face he walked off.


As soon as Kristopher was well clear of the hallway Alex ran out of his room to Ericks slumped mass.
Are you okay? asked Alex to a very tired Erick, but he got no answer. Erick simply got up and started running towards the girl dormitories. It was late and no one would see him running around all bloodied up, if they did, too bad. Dimly he was aware of Alex running after him; maybe in hopes to stop him, he didnt care. Nothing in the world mattered except getting to Samanthas room. He laughed to himself as his situation reminded himself of Romeo and Juliette, but it did not discourage him one bit. His bare feet hit the tiled floor in a continuous pattern, leaving bloody footprints in his wake. A spasm of pain shook throughout his body, but he kept on running. Nothing mattered but Samantha.
He skidded around the last corner between him and Samantha and stopped. There was already crowd forming around her room. In the center of it Amanda stood there, terror in her eyes, muttering gibberish to herself. Alex caught up behind him.
Man you can run when your- he started, but he stopped himself as he looked around. What happened here?
Brittany suddenly appeared beside them. Apparently Sam was attacked by someone and quite possibly killed. The police wont let us inside so I dont know for myself. Alex was in a state of intense shock; he just starred disbelieving at Brittany, unmoving. Meanwhile Erick fell against the wall behind him and sank to the ground. He was shaking enough to create his own mini earthquake.
Im really sorry to bring you the bad news, but someone had to, said Brittany with an obviously fake smile. She looked as if she was going to fall into a million pieces.
Dont worry, youre not the first to tell me. Said Erick climbing up the wall by pushing himself up.
What do you- Brittany stopped herself with a gasp as she saw the two wounds Erick held, What happened? she asked deeply concerned.
Lets just say that Sam was not the only one attacked, but I was not fit to die. Said Erick, a tear streaming down his bloodstained cheek.
Oh god! Wait here Ill get someone to take care of your wounds. Said Brittany as she hurriedly elbowed her way towards the policemen guarding the room. She quickly came back dragging one of them after her. Sir, he says that he was attacked too, said Brittany while Erick tried not to scream as a spasm passed through him again.
The man looked Erik over before speaking into the walky-talky he held. Bring another stretcher, was all he said.

Chapter?: The Kill 3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment