Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 ?

there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 ?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6 ?
Death to a fairytale

Chapter ?

Visitor







Mr. Stevens, may I enter? asked a nurse, knocking on the door of Ericks tiny hospital room.
Yeah, whatever. And you know you can call me Erick&I dont think hospital curtsey forbids sisters to call their brothers by their first names, Adriana. said Erick
How are you feeling? asked Adrianna in a professional voice.
You dont need to pretend youre the big-shot doctor& I already know youre a nurse and really smart, said Erick before rolling over and trying to ignore his sister.
Im serious Erick, how are you feeling? asked Adrianna, now with deep concern in her voice. Erick sat up on his bed, smiling.
Im fine, they arent really that bad. Ive felt worse before, said Erick fingering the bruise Samantha had given him two days prior.
What! Who could have done something worse, when, where? asked Adrianna realizing for the first time why Erick hadnt winced when she bandaged his wounds.
Calm down! said Erick, laughing at the same time. Sam has a very powerful punch, and an even worse kick. Once I couldnt move for three hours& Slowly Adrianna calmed down, she knew of her brother and Samanthas fighting practices. When they first started they both spent quite a while in the infirmary.
Oh, yeah speaking of Sam- started Adrianna, but Erick cut her off.
IS she awake? he asked jumping up
Now its your turn to calm down, lover-boy.
Im just concerned with my friend, so stop with the lover boy thing. But is she awake?
Yes, she woke up a couple minutes before I came in. she responded as Erick started to walk out the door. He knew exactly where he was going; his sister had lead him to see her the day before. She had still been unconscious, but Erick could not hold himself any longer. Kristopher had told him she was dead, and Erick needed to see her before he could be convinced. Adrianna was amazed at the level of devotion and care her brother held for this girl. Ever since she had come to Paol Academy he had spent almost every waking moment with her, turning her from a suicidal little girl to a grown woman who was very conscious of the world around her. Just the day before, he had spent a whole two hours with her, doing nothing but sitting there staring at her. Only a few times did he move, and only to brush a lock of hair from her face or pulling the covers back on her. There was always something iffy about Samantha, but the same went with her brother. He kept so much hidden from others, even as his sister she knew very little. For example, she had never seen that kind of tenderness in Erick before yesterday. Erick, she started.
Uh? was the response Erick gave. He was almost in the hallway and he had turned to look at his sister.
Smiling at him she said, dont try to deny that you love her, everyone already knows. You never were good at keeping secrets. To her total astonishment Erick smiled and nodded. Samantha was not the only one to have grown.


When Erick arrived in Samanthas room he could tell that she was feeling fine. She made a rather feeble attempt at swatting away the many nurses around her. Slowly he walked up to the bed were an infuriated Samantha lay.
When she saw him she cried out in joy, Finally someone who wont stuff a pill down my throat!
Dont be too sure of yourself, answered Erick with a smile.
Samantha opened her eyes wide in obviously fake terror, you are in league with them, who else will I turn to now? they stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter. The nurses around them started to freak out and say things like shes going to choke to death.
When Adrianna stepped in the room, everything quieted down. Ladies, she said addressing the nurses, you may go now, I believe these kids can take care of themselves. You also have other patients in this hospital. Muttering the nurses walked out of the room and spread in all directions. Once they were gone Adrianna turned to the two kids, if anything happens, to any of you, press the buzzer on your collar and someone will come over, she said showing the small thumb-sized jewel sewn into the neckline of their hospital clothing before leaving.
How did you get here so quickly? You should be at school, asked Samantha once they knew Adrianna was gone.
Our lovely Kris didnt want you to feel too special, so he decide to pay me a visit. said Erick sarcastically.
Sorry, I didnt know, said Samantha, struggling to sit up.
Erick helped her up as he said, its okay, youve been out for two days, and you wouldnt know all that happened. Plus you went threw something way more painful than me. -As he was talking Samantha fingered the bandages on his shoulder. She looked like the picture of innocence, and it took Erick all his strength to restrain himself from kissing her senseless. He was so happy that she was alive; it was painful just being this close and not touching her.
Wait a minute& you just said that Ive been out for two days&asked Samantha totally surprised.
Well, yeah. And youve missed quite a lot. Most of it the same thing repeated over and over again. Ive been interviewed several thousand times and the police arrested Kris yesterday. Apparently hes Juvenile Camp for two attempted murders, at least until he can go to jail. And the whole nurses stuffing oils down your throat, it happens every morning and night, better get used to it... started Erick. The best part of the two hours was spent filling in Samantha on all the things that happened since she passed out.
You are actually quite the hero in school. Only a few people believed that you would actually survive. said Erick, looking down at Samantha who had fallen back onto her bed because sitting up had gotten too painful.
And of course you were one of them. said Samantha.
Actually& I was convinced that you were dead&said Erick shyly.
At that moment Adrianna walked into the room. She came up to the two kids and said, Erick, mom and dad are here to see you, and Samantha, you have guests as well. With one last smile Erick left a confused and concerned Samantha.


Hey, hows life been so far? I love your prison cell! asked Alex as he triumphantly walked into the room. An excited Brittany followed him.
Okay& I guess, was all Samantha answered.
Whats wrong? asked Brittany moving closer to Samantha and looking her in the eye.
Nothing, said Samantha as she rolled over on her bed, avoiding the worried gaze that Brittany aimed in her direction.
I mean that you didnt make a sarcastic comment about you being about you being in a hospital. And you still havent complained about Alex being hyper. Said Brittany to the strong willed girl on the bed.
Im fine, really. Its just that Ive just learned most of the details that happened while I was gone and they arent too bright. Muttered Samantha.
Yeah, I guess they are pretty grim, and they arent getting any better. Said Brittany holding out a newspaper.
What- oh god, how long have you known this? asked Samantha as she starred impassively at her picture in the Newspaper. The Headline read Guy and Girl Attacked in School!
I havent told genius-boy and Erick yet& said Brittany wearily eyeing as Alex inspected every inch of the room.
Dont tell them, if he doesnt come, too bad. If he does& said Samantha ending her sentence early because Alex was coming over.
Chapter?: Visitor 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment