Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Brother meets Sister's Part 1

Three kids separarrted at birth must realize thier calling and join forces to save the homeland they knew nothing about.

Chapter 2 - Brother meets Sister's Part 1

Chapter 2 - Brother meets Sister's Part 1
As Nathan headed back to his house after a long day of fun. He had not been that far from his front yard when a girl pulled up riding a very strange bike like nothing he had ever seen before. as the roar of her bike came to a dull roar Nathan collapsed for no reason that could come to his mind. if he had been able to stay awake for the next three minutes he would have known that the girl was at his side trying to move him. As Nathan awakes he realizes that he is on his bed in his bedroom. He stands up and starts to take a step towards his bedroom door, when he gets to about three steps before the door it swung open to reveal a gorgues girl with long light blue hair. She screamed at him it the loudest tone of voice that he had ever heard, after she sreamed she jumpedinto to Nathans arms. Im your sister she said in cute little girlish voice. What I don't have any sisters, i dont care who you think you are but you are not my sister. She asked him very slowly have you flet any burning at all in the past week? yes i have how did you know about that because it is said then when one of the three children of the ancients is near each other they will have a wierd reaction, you have burning i hvae invisible hands and your other sister well you can find out when you meet her at dinner in 2 hours.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

caden17 on December 10, 2008, 7:54:31 AM

caden17 on
caden17it keeps getting better and better.

bluetail on December 7, 2008, 10:23:30 PM

bluetail on
bluetailthank you so much for the comment

pixiebell on December 6, 2008, 6:58:35 AM

pixiebell on
pixiebellwill your story is not to bad .its oh ok ....

pixiepumpkin on December 4, 2008, 8:33:35 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinA gorgeous hair with long....under construction? O__________o