Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Brother meets Sisters Part 2

Three kids separarrted at birth must realize thier calling and join forces to save the homeland they knew nothing about.

Chapter 3 - Brother meets Sisters Part 2

Chapter 3 - Brother meets Sisters Part 2
as they walked out the door of Nathans house he realized that he had yet to say thank you to his lovely sister.As they reach the restraunt, Nathan started to become very drowsy and he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Nathan had felt this way before but where and when? Isabell was off in the distance when she noticed Nathan liyng in the middle of the road. Nathan,Isabell screamed, as she rushed towards him a giant mechanical monster rushed out from the house Nathan was liyng in front of and started to sit down on top of Nathan, when Nathan starts to lift up his arm and punch the robot. within those few seconds Isabell saw the future of the world flash in front of her eyes, couuld this be the end of our worlds last hope or will a miracle happren that will save Nthans life. At that last second she heard it the sound of raw steel being crunched up into a giant ball. as she turned adround she wass surprised to see that her brother was still alive. After all of the worring that she had done she was so pleased that the earth was finaly going to have its heroes back together in the same place again all they had to do was get to the restraunt and meet there sister. hopefully it would be esasier to get to now and hopefully Nathan would not ask where that robot came from or else there secret that i am sopuse to keep until we meet at the restraunt will make him want to head back to his house where he will die along with any chance our world has of staying alive.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on February 6, 2009, 9:17:41 AM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24interesting. when are u doing the next story?

bluetail on February 11, 2009, 12:52:18 AM

bluetail on
bluetailthankss i work hard it will probably be up soon

pixiebell on January 27, 2009, 8:28:31 PM

pixiebell on
pixiebellwill thats not bad

bluetail on January 28, 2009, 5:05:08 AM

bluetail on
bluetailthank you its not quite done yet