Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - love can hurt

well the titans met a new villan and he is after starfire.

couples. rxs bbxr

Chapter 1 - love can hurt

Chapter 1 - love can hurt



Most teenagers hang out with their mates or sit down and do nothing. Some are different, some like to go out and do sports or get a good job. But five teenagers are very different, although they do the hanging out and sports, these five young people are superheroes. The leader of these odd young teens is called Robin, he is a master at Kong-fu and has jet black spiky hair. He wears a black and white mask covering his eyes to prevent his enemies from knowing his true identity. He wears a red, yellow and green outfit with the letter “R” on his chest. And to finish off his outfit he has a black and yellow cape. The second of the teens is called Cyborg, who is half man half robot. He has a sonic cannon on his right arm and is amazingly strong. Although he may seem intimidating on the outside, deep down he has a heart of gold. The third of this group is called Raven. She is dark and has the power over inanimate objects, she can also levitate. She meditates everyday so that she can control her powers, as they are driven by her emotions. She prefers the comfort of her room and enjoys reading a good book quietly in the corner. Every gang has a jokester, and this would be Beast Boy. He is green and has the ability to change into any animal he chooses. His best friend is Cyborg and he enjoys playing video games with him. Although he is not that strong he is still an important member to the team. And the newest member to this team is an alien called Starfire. She is from the planet called Tamaran, and she desperately wants to fit in. She can shot star bolts from her hands and eyes and she can also fly. She has beautiful emerald green eyes and has long



silky hair. She is very tall and she wears a purple mini top and a short purple mini skirt, she also wears long purple boots. On her arms she wears armour gloves and on her right arm she wears an arm bracelet. She has a pet worm/slug called Silky. Starfire is the one who likes to cheer people up, and although she mostly gets in the way the team knows she is only trying to help. Her best friend is Robin, who she respects and cares for deeply. Together these teenagers work together to take down the villains in the city, they are called the Teen Titans.

It was a Sunday and the sky was dull and blain, no crime had been reported in the city, so the Titans were having a very boring day. “Has my Silky been fed today?” asked Starfire looking very bored. Raven didn't answer
she was too involved in her book. Cyborg and Beast Boy were concentrating too hard on their game to even hear the question that Starfire asked. Robin turned and answered her, “Yeah I fed him for you Star, you know to save you from having to do it”.

“Thank you friend Robin, I have nothing to do, so would you like to go to the mall of shopping with me?” Starfire asked. Robin blushed slightly and answered “sure that sounds fun and maybe we could, erm, get a pizza together?” Starfire blushed as well and agreed with his offer. They both wished their friends good bye and headed to the mall. “Puppy love” said Raven, in her normal emotionless voice.

Robin rode on his motor bike with Starfire holding his waist behind him. Robin put the key into the motorbike and it purred as it came to live. “It growls with anger, maybe you should not have put that key into it Robin” said Starfire looking scared of the motorbike. “What? Oh, it always does that when you put the key in, it's not growling. Its not even alive Star” replied Robin. “I did not know, please forgive me dearest friend” Starfire said while she blushed. Robin laughed “Its ok”

Robin accelerated and Starfire held on tight. He took a sharp turn and Starfire held tighter onto Robin, he smiled “maybe I should turn more often” thought Robin.

Back at Titans Tower, Raven was still reading her book, but was finding it very hard to, as Beast Boy and Cyborg were arguing over who really won their game. “Dude, I'm telling I won you must of cheated” yelled Beast Boy. “How can I cheat? Look I'm telling you I won
, not you, me!!” shouted back Cyborg. Raven raised her eyes above her book and frowned. As Beast Boy and Cyborg kept on bickering, Raven grew more and more annoyed. “Enough! You are wasting your energy over nothing! I can't even hear myself think because of you two” shouted Raven. Cyborg and Beast Boy went quiet and turned to her. There was heavy silence until Beast Boy yelled “Shut up Raven you don't even know what happened ok.”

“You are wasting your”

“If you say I'm wasting my energy, I swear I will bash on the head” shouted Beast Boy, interrupting Raven's sentence. She frowned and walked off to her room. Beast Boy stood there taking in deep breathes of relief. “Whoa, you actually won a fight with her” said Cyborg. “Dude not now” replied Beast Boy walking to his room. “What? Was it something I said?”

“So what do you want on your pizza?” asked Robin

“I would like bananas, ham, chips and jam” replied Starfire.

“Erm, how about we just get a pepperoni pizza?” asked Robin.

“If you wish Robin” replied Starfire, looking a little confused. They ordered their pizza and talked while they waited. “So, how are you” asked Robin looking very red. “Robin, why are you sweating while you talk to me?” asked Starfire. His eyes widened “Well, I, you, I mean” before Robin could finish his sentence he was interrupted. “Help, thieves, someone do something, please help someone” shouted a shop manger. Starfire and Robin turned and saw someone running away from a shop with its window smashed. “Star, get ready to fight” frowned Robin, she replied with a nod, as she flew up from her seat. Starfire threw a starbolt at his back, he fell to the floor with a hard thud, and he got up slowly and turned to see what had hit him. He was dressed all in black and wore a black long hat which was covering some of has face; the rest was hidden by his long brown hair. “Do you really think you could get away with this” shouted Robin. “Well if you and your pretty little girlfriend go away I might start thinking” replied the thief. “Star go ahead and give it to him” Shouted Robin. Starfire's eyes glowed green and her hands were surrounded in a green mist. She threw back her arm and swung it forward, the mist left her hand and headed for the thief. He dodged it and ran straight towards Starfire. A look of shock came upon her face as she was pinned on the floor by him. “Hey, your quite pretty now aren't you” he laughed. She struggled to break free, and her eyes glowed a dark green with anger. “Starfire” yelled Robin who was rushing to her rescue. He punched him in the face with a left hook, and then helped Starfire up. “Star, are you ok?” he asked, “I am undamaged, though it is a shame that he is not” replied an angry Starfire. Her eyes glowed green once again as she flew up and threw dozens of starbolts at him. He cried in pain as he fell to the floor, he rolled on his back and shut his eyes tight waiting for the pain to stop. Robin and Starfire walked over to his side. Her eyes were still glowing with anger. “Whoa go Starfire, you kicked his butt” laughed Robin, she smiled at him and turned back to the thief. “I guess Robin was right, you couldn't get away with this” She said walking off leavening Robin alone with him. “She's a strong little fighter anin't she. She's cute as well. I like that in a girl” laughed the thief. Robin immediately turned and looked him straight in the eye saying “you leaf her alone, and if you don't you have me to deal with”.

“Wow, am I scared?” Robin sla
mmed his back hard on the floor, he groaned as Robin said to him “you should be, you should be.





The next day Robin didn't bother to get up, he was to busy thinking about the thief who was talking about Starfire. “Robin its 1:00pm don't you think its time to get out of bed now?” said Raven. Robin didn't bother answering; Raven shrugged her shoulders and sat back down on the sofa to start reading her book again. The other titans crowed round her, she looked up and simply said “I like my space if you don't mind.”

“What did he say? Why won't he come out of his bedroom?” asked Cyborg. “I don't know he didn't answer. Now if you don't mind… back off!!” said Raven. “That's it I'm going to try now” snapped Cyborg, Starfire nodded and walked over to Silky.


Beast Boy kept glancing over at Raven without her noticing. “Hey Raven, I was thinking about yesterday, you know with that little fight about the video game. Well I want to that, I'm sorry, I acted like a jerk” said Beast Boy. “Your right, you were a jerk, and I guess I have to forgive you, so yeah, your forgiven, now go away” replied Raven still looking at her book. Beast Boy's face was blank, he hated to make her upset, but he thought it was best to leaf things how they were. “He didn't answer me neither, wonder what's up with him” said Cyborg. “Please, allow me to try” replied Starfire. She walked along the corridor until she reached a door with Robin written on it. She took a deep breath and slowly knocked the door. “Robin it is I Starfire, may I please come in?” she asked. “Come in” said Robin. She pushed open the door; she looked around and saw him sitting quietly on his bed. She walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. Robin didn't look at her; Starfire however was staring boldly at his face. “Robin it is very late, why do you not wish to join your friends?” asked Starfire. Robin looked at her worried face and answered her question. “When you walked off after beating that guy, he said he liked your looks and fighting” he replied. Starfire's face changed from worried to shock, but she didn't say anything. “That is not all that worries you is it?” she asked. “No. I tried to tell you while we were waiting for our pizza. I didn't really want to tell you, because if my enemies ever found out then they would take it, they would use it against me.”

“What dear friend? What would they use against you?” Starfire said. Robin took in a deep breath and looked Starfire straight in the eye. “You. They would take you; they would use you against me. I love you Star” replied Robin. Starfire smiled at him and held his hand and placed it against her chest. “You feel my heart beat?”

“Yeah, it's beautiful”

“Just remember I am always in your heart as you are in mine. You are the thing that keeps my heart beating” she said. They both smiled at each other and walked off out of the room holding hands. “Don't get used to it Robin my friend, she won't be around for long, ha ha ha ha ha”

They next few days were like heaven to Starfire and Robin, they told their fellow team mates for all congratulated them. On Wednesday it was another bland and dull day. Raven was meditating, Beast Boy and Cyborg were playing video games together and Robin and Starfire were holding hands on the sofa. “Robin. I am getting a horrible feeling that I am constantly being watched” said Starfire. “Really? Well I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably just your imagination” replied Robin. “I believe my Silky needs his walk do you wish to join my Robin?” she asked “Sure sounds fun” he replied. Starfire smiled and got up to fetch Silky, and they set off. They walked together side by side holding hands. When they reached the park Starfire allowed Silky to come off his lead and run around. “Oh this is the most glorious of days. The sun is shinning, the birds are singing, everything is perfect” smiled Starfire. All of a sudden a loud explosion was heard across the park. The pine tress burst into red dancing flames, the cries and screams of women and children could be heard. Robin frowned “maybe you spoke too soon” he said. Starfire and Robin ran over to investigate. Once the smoked had cleared they could see a large shadowy figure emerge.

“Hello, remember me?” he smiled. Starfire's eyes widened, “It is that thief from the mall of shopping!” gasped Starfire. “You got it babe” he replied. “Why are you here? What do you want? Who are you?” Robin shouted. “Whoa steady now I can only answer one question at a time. Well first things first, my name is Link and I have only come for one thing” he replied. “Should I call the others for help?” asked Starfire. “Yeah we could use them” he replied. As Starfire called her friends for help Robin could see dozens of figures walking up behind Link. They were walking in a strange line and stopped behind him. They were black and had red armour on their arms, legs and head. They also had a red symbol on their chest. “I wish to introduce my fellow friends who I created myself” laughed Link. “Robots” muttered Robin. “Robots attack!! But be careful not to harm the little lassie” he demanded.

“Yo, we got to go Robin and Star need help” shouted Cyborg. Beast Boy turned and nodded Raven shut her book and got up. They all ran to the door but dozens of Robots (the same from the park) were blocking the way. “Whoa who are these guys?” said Beast Boy. “I don't know but I'm guessing they are not friendly” replied Raven. “Teen Titans GO” yelled Cyborg. Beast Boy turned into a tiger and started slashing three of the robots. Cyborg turned his hand into a sonic canon and blasted several robots. Raven however was out matched five to one, she frowned and her eyes glowed white as she chanted the words “azarath, metreon zinthos.” Cyborg looked around and saw that no more robots were left. “Well that was easy” he said “yeah a bit too easy” Raven replied. As soon as they had finished their sentence all of the robots swiftly stood up again and were ready to fight. One kicked Raven in the stomach, and then was soon caught by Beast Boy. One punched Cyborg in the face and was sent about 2ft backwards. “Yo these guys are tough, who are they?” asked Cyborg regaining his balance. “I don't know but we have to beat them and go help Starfire and Robin” Beast Boy replied.

Back at the park Starfire and Robin were also fighting hard. Starfire flew high in the air and shot several starbolts from her hands but was then hit in the back and sent hurdling to the ground. Robin saw her falling and quickly ran to catch her. “You ok Star?” he asked “I am fine” she replied. Robin nodded and quickly ran back to try and fight Link, but he was blocked by six robots. He raised his fists and threw many pushing sending one of the robots to fall hard on the fall. Then another robot received a roundhouse kick to the head. “Robin, you are quite the fighter as well” Link laughed. “Yes he is” replied Starfire throwing a starbolt at him. He dodged it just before it could hit his side, “Ahh, Starfire we met again” he said. Her eyes roared with anger as he spoke, she tilted her arm back ready to through another starbolt. But her arms were held back by to other robots, “what? No, let me go Robin help me!” she pleaded. Robin turned and saw Starfire struggle to break free, “Starfire!!! Don't worry I'm coming to help you” he shouted. Just then Link jumped down in front of him, blocking his way to Starfire. “Let her go… or else” Robin yelled. “Ha ha ha, how are you possibly going to defeat me on your own?” laughed Link. “Your right. What have you done to my friends” he yelled. “Oh, there busy at the moment, I kind of introduced my friends to them as well” Link replied. Robin ran over to Link with his fists high ready to attack, but he was hit and sent to the floor. Robin hit his head hard on the cold contrite and found it very hard to see and get back up. Link walked over to him and bent down “don't worry, I'll take good care of her” he whispered. He walked back to Starfire and raised her head with his hand, he smiled at her. She turned her head and looked at Robin, who was still lying on the floor. The glow from her eyes faded as Link picked her up. She struggled and pleaded for Robin to get up and help her. Robin slowly looked up and saw his beloved Starfire get carried away. “No, Starfire”. He could not be heard, he was too weak to shout. As Starfire faded into the distance Robin's eyes slowly closed, as he became unconscious.



“Dude, wake up. Is he ok I mean he doesn't look that good” said Beast Boy. Raven bent down at Robin's side and lifted his body into a sitting position and she gently shook his shoulder. As Raven tried awakening Robin, Beast Boy and Cyborg were talking to each other. “What do you think happened to him?” asked Beast Boy

“Don't know but it must have been bad”

“Yeah and where's Star?

Robin's eyes flickered open “Starfire” he yelled. Raven tried to calm him down “No, we need to find Starfire” he cried.

“Dude you need to tell us what on earth is going on” replied Cyborg. Robin nodded and started to explain to his team mates what happened. He told them what happened at the mall and what happened at the park. “Whoa”

“Dude”

“No way”

They couldn't say anymore apart from that. “All right calm down Robin, we will find her” said Raven

“But where do we start looking?” asked Beast Boy

“We go back to the tower and learn about this Link guy” said Cyborg.

“I do not know where you are taking me but I do not wish to go” yelled Starfire. Link smiled “Don't worry we are almost there”

“Where is there?”

He laughed “Home sweet home.” The building was an old abandoned factory, it was grey and nearly every window in sight was broken. The walls were badly vandalised and the front door was almost off its hinges. Starfire's eyes widened as she saw the ruined building. She struggled, but Link held her side tight and made it impossible for her to break free. As they walked threw the door several robots followed. He placed her on a cold hard chair and he locked the door after him. He turned back to face her and saw that her eyes were glowing in a dark emerald green. He laughed, “You can't beat me, I have already gotten ridden of your little boyfriend, plus I have many other friends how are just dying to meet you.”

She frowned and let the glow fade away from her eyes, he walked up to her with a large smirk on his face. His hand reached out and he stroked her soft hair. She folded her arms in disgust. He frowned as his hand returned back to his pocket. “Lets call your friends and let them know and you're safe and sound. But first things first, let's make sure that you're comfy”

He forced her to sit back down and one of the robots handed him a long thick piece of rope. Starfire tried to fly but she was tied to the chair from around the waist. He then started to tie her hands and feet, he smiled and laughed as he saw Starfire struggle. “Now give me your communicator” he grunted

“I do not have such a device” she replied.

“Ha, don't toy with me babe I saw you contact your friends back at the park”

Her head fell as she closed her eyes, he laughed “Now, where is it?”

She tried to reach out to her side but she failed miserably, and made it clear to Link where it was. “Ah, its there is it?” he said, he reached out to her side and took out her communicator. He flipped it open and dialled the numbers shown on the screen.

“So we know the guy's name, and we know he wants Starfire, but the question is why?” said Cyborg. Robin was getting very angry in having to wait so long. All of a sudden Robin's communicator started beeping, in a flash Robin flipped it open “Starfire?”

“Ha ha, think again”

“Link, what have you done with Starfire?”

“Hey now chill, don't bite my head off, she is here with me safe and sound”

Link put the communicator to Starfire's face so that Robin could see her. Her face was streaming with tears as she saw Robin. “Help me Robin I am at some abandoned fact-“

Link quickly flashed the screen back at his face before she could finish her sentence. “Farewell Robin I have to go “he laughed.

“No wait” yelled Robin, but the screen turned black. Robin frowned and threw the communicator hard on the floor.

The other titans looked at Robin, as they also heard the conversion. None of them said anything but Raven walked forward and asked “Where did Starfire saw she was?”

Robin looked at her “I don't know she said an abandoned fact, she couldn't her sentence” he replied. “Its easy she was going to saw an abandoned factory”

“Yeah but how many factories are there in the city?” asked Beast Boy.

Cyborg walked over and said “Leave that to me”

Back at the factory Starfire's hands and waist were getting sore from the rope as she struggled. “That was close you almost gave away our position” said Link

“That is why I said it” she replied. Link grew angry and hit her in the face causing her nose to bleed badly. She closed her eyes tight and wished for the pain to stop, he punched her again but this time in the stomach. She cried in agony as the blood from her nose fell into her lap. Link rubbed his knuckle and watched Starfire as she tried to hide the pain. He bent down to her side “I'm sorry but how else are you going to learn?”

Suddenly his body was covered in black energy and he was then lifted and sent flying to the wall. Starfire smiled as she saw her friends come to her rescue. Link got up rubbing the back of his head. Then he was hit in the stomach and pushed back into the wall by a green rhino. Link staggered to his feet and ran across the room but was soon taken down again by a large sonic energy. He groaned in pain and slowly got back up, he then received a hard spinning hook kick to the head. He fell to his knees and landed face down on the ground. “We're sorry, but how else are you going to learn?” said Robin. Starfire's eyes filled with tears as she saw Robin running towards her. “Starfire your nose that looks pretty sore come on lets get you back to the tower” Robin said. As soon as Robin had freed her she flow and gave him a big hug, Robin smiled. The other titans also smiled as they saw them hug. When Starfire pulled away from Robin, he was hit and sent flying backwards. Starfire gasped, “Now, now Starfire get back in your sit” yelled Link. Starfire frowned and her eyes glowed green once again “You will pay for the damage you have caused to me and my friends” she said. She flew high in the air and green mist grew around her hands. She threw back her hand and threw it forward again; it hit Link hard in the face sending him to fall backwards. Robin got up and watched his beloved Starfire fight. “Don't worry Star, Ill help you” he shouted. As he began to run towards her he was stopped by a large hand. “No dude, this is her fight” smiled Cyborg. Robin didn't like the idea but he nodded.

Link slowly got up and looked Starfire straight in the eye “come on now, I took such could care of you”

“Ha, I do not believe that punching someone in the face is good caring”

Starfire flew even higher in the air and threw more starbolts and shot starbolts from her eyes. Link was too weak to dodge them and he was hit by every single bolt. “I refuse to be defeated, I will not be defeated” he yelled. Starfire flew down to the ground and run towards Link. Her fists were clenched tight and she threw several strong punches. His nose began to bleed, his lip also bled. His eyes began to swell and many small cuts developed on his face. Starfire threw one last punch which sent Link hurdling backwards. He stood still, looking at Starfire, he closed his eyes and he fell to the ground. Starfire's eyes returned back to their ordinary colour. The titans ran towards her to congratulate her on her victory. Starfire wasn't interested in cheering, all she was interested in was to find Robin. “Robin? Robin where are you?” she asked

Worry came upon her face until “I'm right here Star”

Joy soon came on her face as she heard his voice, she ran to him and hugged him hard. Robin lifted her face and kissed her lightly on the lips. She smiled and kissed him back. “Come on guys lets go home” said Cyborg.

Back at the tower Robin and Starfire were sitting on the sofa holding hands, Raven was reading and Cyborg was playing his video games. Beast Boy however, was sweating as he walked over to Raven.

“Um Raven I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me” said a shy Beast Boy.

Raven lifted her eyes above her book and simply said “No”.

Beast Boy's face dropped in disappointment, Raven could tell that she hurt him. She got up and shut her book “But going out for a pizza with you would be, um, nice” she smiled. Beast Boy turned in surprise but soon he jumped for joy. “Shall we my lady?”

“Don't push it” she said.

Some teenagers hang out with their mates or sit around and do nothing. Some are different and play sports or try to get a good job. But these five young teenagers are very different. The do the hanging out and sports, but they are still very different and they are called The Teen Titans.








Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yora_Chan1905 on July 24, 2006, 11:12:56 AM

Yora_Chan1905 on
Yora_Chan1905CUTE STORY!!! I have it faved, not enough BBXRae tho... their my fave

Princess_Starfire0907 on March 4, 2006, 7:28:31 PM

Princess_Starfire0907 on
Princess_Starfire0907Its so awesome!

Starfire and Robin 4 ever!!!

likestodraw on January 17, 2006, 6:13:39 AM

likestodraw on
likestodrawI loved your story.

PhoenixBird on November 2, 2005, 12:29:43 AM

PhoenixBird on
PhoenixBirdWonderful story! I started crying in the end, what else to say, I SIMPLY LOVE ROBIN/STARFIRE COUPLE!!!!! Cute, fluffy story, just what I love! :) :) :)

TeenTitansRule2 on October 29, 2005, 2:16:17 AM

TeenTitansRule2 on
TeenTitansRule2Great Story!