Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the attack of the clown?

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 7 - the attack of the clown?

Chapter 7 - the attack of the clown?
Early the next morning, Scorpionmon and Amoremon were doing their daily routines when Ussop shouted.
 
Ussop- LAND HO!
 
Nami and the rest of the crew ran up the stairs to find themselves sailing towards a new country.
 
Nami- Hey Ussop, can you tell me where we are at?
 
Ussop- I believe that we are now coming towards the united states. probably California.
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon stared at each other with a joyfull look in their eye's.
 
Scorpionmon- We are finally going to be able to start a life and family together.
 
Amoremon- *kisses Scorpionmon on the cheek* Yes i know.
 
 
The straw hat crew watched as their ship floated seamlessly towards the shore. The boat hit land with a thud and everybody got off the ship. As Scorpionmon and Amoremon got off, Scorpionmon saw something dart in between the bushes. He went to try and find out what it was. As he looked, Scorpionmon was hit hard in the jaw and sent flying backwards and into the water. A group of pirates jumped out from behind the bushes. The leader had a small red nose and looked like a clown. Luffy's eyes filled with dissapproval.
 
Luffy- Hey Buggy, what are you and your nose doing here? And why is Trace and Shanks with you?
 
Buggy- Mwuahahaha, Well well straw hat we meet again. the reason shanks and trace are with me is because they joined my crew.
 
Two men walked up to Luffy, one wearing only a hat and pants while the other one had red hair and only 1 arm. The man with the red hair looked at Buggy and started to laugh.
 
Shanks- well Buggy, i see that you didnt dissappoint me and Trace. But we sadly have to leave your crew now.
 
Buggy- *shocked* WHAT, YOU CANT LEAVE MY CREW!
 
Buggy ran up and started to attack Luffy but was knocked back by Scorpionmon. Scorpionmon was really pissed now and allowed his scorpion tail to come out. Buggy looked at Scorpionmon and started to laugh.
 
Buggy- *laughing like a complete retard* You think that you can scare me? That isnt even a real tail.
 
Scorpionmon- *really pissed* Think what you want.
 
Scorpionmon slide under Buggy and kicked him up into the air, He then jumped up and pounded Buggys nose into nothing but a pulp. Buggy fell to the ground on his back.
 
Buggy- Guess what little man, I have the cursed fruit the chop chop fruit and now you get a taste of it!
 
Buggy swung his arms back and then pushed them rapidly forward, His hands flew towards Scorpionmon and smacked him in the mouth. Scorpionmons mouth started to bleed and he was suddenly enraged again.
 
Scorpionmon- YOU DIE FOR THAT NOW CLOWN!
 
Scorpionmon suddenly threw himself at Buggy and started to punch him in the stomach and face. There was a sound of silence before Buggy's body stopped moving. Scorpionmon turned towards Amoremon and held her in his arms.
 
Amoremon- What is wrong Scorp?
 
Scorpionmon- *hugging Amoremon* Nothing, i was afraid for a minute that i wasnt going to live, You saw the way that his hands came off.
 
Luffy and the rest of the crew headed back up onto the ship to get ready for lunch. Scorpionmon and Amoremon were then on the beach by themselves watching the sunset.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 23, 2007, 6:05:16 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome chapter! Great fight!

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 8:50:34 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillahey, the wedding is over and guess what. Masheedramon was at the wedding along with Zorromon and Scorpionmons creator.
 
Scorpionmon- *sighs* You are my creator! i am just glad that you were there.
 
Me- Aw shucks it was nothing.

FallenAngel0792 on May 22, 2007, 9:57:55 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792<.< Clowns... meep! >.< haha California ^.^