Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rebirthing

I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!

Chapter 4 - Rebirthing

Chapter 4 - Rebirthing
Jax slammed his car door and walked up the little hill as if ready for a battle. He scowled when he saw Casey's Volvo in the drive way, meaning that Gabrielle left her house and she drove with no knowledge of what she was doing. Gabrielle was a rebel at 15 years old and she did what she wanted. The garage door to the house was open and Jax felt wrong to be at Melanie's house uninvited but it was Casey he was looking for so he made his way in. Her parents weren’t home so the only trouble he could be in was running into Melanie's little brother, Ben.
"Hello? Is anyone home?" he knocked on the door in the garage. No answer. Inside, Jax poked his head around and saw that it was completely vacant. "Gabrielle? I know you're here," he said and waited for her to reply. But all was quiet.
Then, he heard something coming from down the hall. It was an electrical sound, like a wire had been clipped and someone was messing with the cable box. "Hello?" he called again and slowly made his way to the sound. It led him right to Melanie's room. Jax burst through the door and almost fell right in to it. It wasn’t a cable box. Melanie's whole back wall had been turned into a pit of blackness. The edges of the pit rippled as if it were caught in a soft breeze, making the electric sounds.
Not to worry. It's just a straight plummet to certain death, Jax thought. "Casey?" he called and listened as his voice echoed and vibrated down the tunnel. He squinted and saw a small light at the very end. "Don't go in the creepy, dark tunnel, Jax," he said and took a step back. He closed his eyes and thought of Casey; her brown silk of hair that fell down her back, her deep eyes and soft kissable lips. He felt her soft, innocent touch when they had intimate times together and it was enough to make him jump through. She was the breath of air that his lungs needed to survive. His very core was screaming for her, until he was numb. This world was nothing but a trap without Casey and the need to break out slammed inside of him, causing him to fall deeper into the black pit that promised nothing in return. The worst was only the waiting and if this trip led him to his demise, he would die for her in the blink of an eye.
A sharp pain suddenly jerked his body and shook his skin. It wasn’t physical, more of a spiritual matter, as if everything he believed in was coming undone. All of his morals and his back ground were shrinking and continued to get smaller and smaller. Jax’s eyes clamped shut from a force, much like one right before a sneeze. There was a shout, but if he had screamed, his ears were clogged. There was a tightness that spread down Jax’s muscles and his head jerked violently in all places. He couldn’t think. And the darkness flooded all around him, pulling and tugging, like he was being made into a brand new person, each part being put together all over again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment