Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Family Relations

I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!

Chapter 5 - Family Relations

Chapter 5 - Family Relations
5: Family Relations
Paris, France
1874

“Dylan, look at this place!” Whinny cheered as she looked up at the tall buildings in Paris. She let out a little squeal and turned to her brother. Dylan grinned and looked back down at a little piece paper.
“So what is the plan? We barge down there and demand to see Erik? That sounds rude,” she continued. Dylan chuckled and slipped the paper into his pant pocket.
“We search for his wife. She is the key to him,” said Dylan. Whinny nodded.
“And if we can get to his wife, we can get to him!” Whinny said happily. Her brother nodded. "And if we get to Erik, we can cure this girl and go back home!" Whinny cheered. Dylan chuckled as his sister put the puzzle together.
“Can’t we just teleport to the Opera House?” she asked.
“The humans cannot know what we are, Whin,” Dylan reminded her."We can't just suddenly pop out of no where in the middle of the street." Whinny nodded and they walked on in silence.
A group of people had formed outside of the doors to the Opera House and made a line. Whinny noticed that they had pieces of paper and were giving them to officers at the front doors. "I didn’t know we needed tickets to get in," she said.
"Of course you do," came a voice. The siblings looked over to see a young girl leaning against a statue. By the looks of her, she was about 15 years old. Her face looked like it belonged on a billboard for everyone to see and gaze at and you could stare forever into her deep murky eyes. The light-pink casual dress that she modeled was tight to her slim, fit figure and her bouncy curls were pulled back into a long braided waterfall. "I believe it's these you need to get in," she said calmly, as if she has been expecting them and held out two tickets. She smiled at their puzzled expression and said, "He has been waiting for you two."
"You know, that's a little freaky," Whinny said bluntly.
"Yeah, scary and I go way back," the girl said. "Call me Maddie." Dylan stepped forth and took Maddie's extended hand and kissed it.
"How will you get in?" Dylan asked.
"Workers get in for free, duh!" she said. "You two don’t work here yet. But luckily, he is generous and paid for your tickets. So he obviously wants you to work here."
"He, who?" Whinny inquired.
"The manager, dumbass! Who else do you think would send you here?" Maddie chuckled as Whinny's face turned red. "Just check in and go to the west corridor. There will be a long hall way and then turn left. I will be waiting there," she said and before they could say another word, Maddie disappeared in the crowd.
"I think I will come to like her," Dylan said with a grand smile. That was the Brown-Haired Maiden's sister.

The Managers’ office was mostly quiet and they sat in the chairs, opposite to the desk. The door opened and in came Fermin and Andre.
“Bienvenue Missour Dylan, Madam Winifred,” Andre greeted them and shook Dylan’s hand.
“Merci,” Dylan smiled and they sat back down.
“We are ever so thankful that we found a doctor,” Fermin said in a rough French accent. “Lorie is in great need of a doctor, and the news is, you two are the best in all of Europe.” Whinny and Dylan shared a glace.
“Are you two the ones that sent the red skull letter?” Whinny asked and unfolded it from her bag. The Managers drew back in fear as Whinny smacked it down on the desk.
"O.G claims that this is his Opera House," Dylan told them.
"Of course, he assumes it is because he grew up here," Andre said.
"Oui, he said you would say that," Dylan replied coolly. "Is there any chance that we can talk to him, seeing as he is the one who sent us here?"
"The Opera Ghost shows no mercy to new comers. You two are both safe up in the light."
“Whinny and I do not believe in ghosts,” Dylan said.
"That is until you see him," Fermin sighed.
"I thought you couldn't see ghosts…" Whinny started.
“Does this ghost have a name?” Dylan asked while rolling his eyes at his sister.
“He calls himself the Opera Ghost. Or the Phantom of the Opera,” Andre informed him. Dylan’s heart beat rapidly. He looked over at Whinny to see that she was taking in deep breaths.
“Would his name be Erik Destler by any chance?” Dylan asked. The managers both shook their heads.
“Why do you ask?” Fermin wondered.
“If his name is Erik Destler, then he is our half-brother.”

And cue jaw dropping.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment