Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Crazy Beginning to a Crazy Story

Jomsk is about three middle school kids. Lucy is the new girl who likes Jeremy. Jeremy is an average kid who meets Lucy and falls for her. Sarah goes kind of insane over her passionate love for Jeremy.

Chapter 1 - The Crazy Beginning to a Crazy Story

Chapter 1 - The Crazy Beginning to a Crazy Story
Tuesday February 11, 2009
6:30
Dear future journal readers,
Hi. This is Lucy Parker. I’m (one of) the new kid(s) at Joyce Middle School. Today’s my second day. I’m nervous. If there is a way out of it in the future, please write me if I’m still alive.
Lucy

Tuesday February 11, 2009
6:41
Not-so-Dear…..Journal, whatever,
Jeremy here. Eighth grader at Joyce Middle School, or JMS. Second day. 6:41. Might be late. Later.
Jeremy

Tuesday February 11, 2009
12:01
Dear you-get-the-idea,
Again, this is Lucy. Its my lunch period. So far today, I met and got acquainted with three people, Clark, Emma, and Sarah. Wish me luck with the whole friend thing! Oops got to go. Boy named Jeremy from my science class coming to sit at my table. (To me) Dont hyperventilate.
Lucy


Tuesday February 11, 2009
12:00
Dear Journal,
At lunch. Looking for a place to sit. Glancing around there! A spot by Lucy from science. Got to go. Later.
Jeremy

Tuesday February 11, 2009
12:07
Dearest Diary,
This is Sarah! AKA Oddball. Saw some old friends, met only one new, Lucy, who actually IS new to this school. Ok, so I was sitting with Lucy and some old friends, when suddenly Jeremy walked by. Hes in my math class and Lucys science class. Now hes sitting next to Lucy and conversing with her. I wish her luck in the friend zone.
Sarah


Tuesday February 11, 2009
Some time after school
Ok, Im just gunna start talking.
A sat in the seat next to Lucy. We talked throughout all of lunch, and she seemed a bit shy, but fun to be with. We talked about science and I figured out she has 5 kids in her family, her favorite subject is math, like mine, and she enjoys the beach. Too bad we live in Arizona!
Jeremy

Tuesday February 11, 2009
Walking home with Lucy
Precious Diary,
Im walking home from school. I have a little amount of time before Lucy asks what Im writing. Lets see. shes writing something? Let me ask what it is..
Sarah

Tuesday February 11, 2009
Walking home from school with Sarah
Journal,
Hi. Sorry I stopped writing at lunch. Jeremy was coming to sit by me. Wait Sarah just asked me what Im writing. Got to go before she sees!
Lucy

Wednesday February 12, 2009
At home at 6:00
Honorable Diary,
JEREMY IS THE HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT!!!!!! I just realized that now, when Lucy started to talk to him at lunch. He is a BABE! I just want to hug him and NEVER LET GO! I wonder if he likes Lucy. He just CANT! She is, like, my first best friend. Wed fight over him.. and (shudder). Ill ask him today at school.
Sarah

Wednesday February 12, 2009
At school, just got here
So. Yeah.
As soon as my bus pulled up at the school, Sarah sprinted up to me and grabbed my arms. It was VERY awkward. I asked her what was wrong and she caught her breath. After, she asked Do you like Lucy? I was shocked. I only knew Lucy for, like, two days now. I never thought of liking her. I just said, Ummm.. I never thought about that. She looked extremely disappointed. I wonder why.
Jeremy

Wednesday February 12, 2009
First period
Diary,
This is Lucy. I just got into class with Sarah, when she came up to me and said “DO YOU LIKE JEREMY?????????” And I was like “Umm. I don’t know. as a friend maybe.” She looked satisfied and sat in her seat. What is up with her?????
Lucy

Wednesday February 12, 2009
First period
My precious,
Lucy thinks Jeremy is her FRIEND! HOW COULD SHE!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to wring her neck. But I have a plan to break them up!
Sarah

Wednesday February 12, 2009
After School
Diary,
Another uneventful day at JMS has just dragged by. So, Im walking home. La dee da dee da.. Oh! Its Sarah! Im going to say hi!
Lucy


Wednesday February 12, 2009
Schools Over!
Ok,
I just realized that Lucy and I walk home the same way! I see her right now writing something probably math homework she didnt finish. Oh. And theres Sarah. Shes walking up to Lucy, she waved, she started wringing her neck OH MY GOSH!!!!! SHES WRINGING HER NECK!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO HELP HER!! I-

Wednesday February 12, 2009
My loving diary,
Oh, yes!!! BWA HA HA! Now its time to put my brilliant plan into action! Even if it can get me into jail, Ill still have Jeremy, right? Ok, Ill start by waving, taking it slow then HA! MY BRILLIANT HANDS WILL TAKE HER NECK CAPTIVE!!!
Love always,
Sarah

Wednesday February 12, 2009
After school
No (gasp) TIME! (Gasp),
I (gasp) am (gasp) BEING STRANGLED!!!!!!!!! JEREMY! (Gasp) HELP ME! (Gasp)

Same time, same place
What was I THINKING!!!!!!!! Wait, I wasnt. I grabbed hold of Sarah, (Followed by her flirtatious gaze and He-ey.) threw her into the river, and thrust my hands to Lucys neck to check her pulse. Slowly, my hands slid down the shoulders and I jammed my lips against hers. Her chestnut brown eyes popped open, and then closed slowly. Wow, I need to take a nap.
Jeremy

Wednesday February 12, 2009
OMGsh. I am in a river. YUCK!
Ruined diary,
(Sob) JEREMY PUSHED MY INTO A RIVER!!!!! He got water all over my diary!! I HATE HIM! No, not really. Ill always love him passionately for the rest of my life. I guess its because of the fact that I was killing his precious Lucy. Well, I surfaced right before (sniffle) Jeremy and Lucy. (SOB!!!!) Oh ho ho, I think Im going to drown. Bye! Wait, drown! AHH (GLUB GURRGLE GLUB).
From, Sarah

Wednesday February 12, 2009
After The Kiss
Journal,
OMGsh. Jeremy just kissed me. After the kiss, I sprinted home. Wow, I need to take a nap.
Lucy

Wednesday February 12, 2009
After I found out the river is three feet deep
My not so soaking wet diary,
I finally blow dried my precious diary dry. After I got out of the river I swore to wreak my revenge on Lucy and let Jeremy know how hot he is.
Sarah

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment