Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goodbye

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 1 - Goodbye

Chapter 1 - Goodbye
9-year-old Kat roamed the streets of Haven City. She checked the posters containing the Krimzon Guard. She studied the image as she saw an orange red-haired man with tech-like tattoos wearing a blue and yellow uniform stood behind her. It was her father.

"Daddy, why is it dangerous to wander around Haven City?" she asked Erol. "There are Metal Heads everywhere. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mother." he replied, picking her up and giving her a piggyback ride along the way home. "I love you, Daddy." she said as she slouched on top of his head. "That's a good girl." he answered as they walked to their house.

As they entered home, Kat greeted Razer, her father's older brother, "Hi, Uncle Razer. How's work?" "Not too tiring." the black-haired and green-eyed man replied. They stayed in the house until several men in red armor called Erol. "Stay here, Kat. This is important." He advised his daughter. Kat nodded and clung to Razer. "Commander Erol, there are two strangers in Haven City." one soldier called. "Take the boy. The Baron needs to examine him." ordered Erol. He turned around as Kat clung on his left leg. "Bye, Daddy. Take care." she said. "Same to you, Kat. Stay with your uncle." The redhead replied, kissing his daughter's forehead before he leaves.

As Erol left, Kat stayed at home with Razer. "Uncle Razer, I'll miss Daddy. I hope to see him again." she sighed. "Your father always serves the Krimzon Guard for a long time." Razer commented, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I lost Mommy when I was a baby." she added. "Why?" he asked. "She died, giving birth to me." she replied, sobbing, "Now, Daddy had to take care of me all alone." "There, there, sweetie. Your father loves you so much, but he had to work for a living." Razer answered, lifting Kat to let her sit on his lap.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cartoonbuff on May 24, 2008, 5:48:54 PM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffFirst chapter up. Kinda sad when Kat lost her mother when she was born.