Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Survival

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 2 - Survival

Chapter 2 - Survival
Meanwhile, Jak, a blond-haired boy and his furry friend, Daxter found themselves stranded in Haven City. "Ok, I swear that's the last time I'll ever, ever touch any stupid precursor crap!" he raged, throwing the pipe. "There he is! Move in." said a soldier, "Step away from the animal!" "AAAAUGH!" the ottsel yelled, running. "Forget the rat. The Baron wants him." Erol convinced the soldiers, "We've been waiting for you." Then, one of them slammed Jak on gunpoint. "Don't worry, Jak. I'll save you before you know it." Daxter reminded Jak.

2 years later, the now 11-year-old Kat snuck into Baron Praxis' palace. "Ohhhhhh, this is creepy." she cringed. "What the? Why are you here?" Daxter asked. "Uh, I just want to see more of it." she replied crawling on the upper floor. However, she gasped as she saw her father with Baron Praxis, testing the Dark Eco injections on Jak. "Can't you see the Baron will kill you?" Daxter warned her. "I know, but Jak is..."

"Shhhh, the Baron will hear us. Stay here." Daxter shushed her. Kat nodded obediently and did what the ottsel told her. However, she was shocked to see the unconscious Jak on the torture device. "Hey, buddy, you see anyone around here?" Daxter asked, "Whoa! What did they do to you? Jak, it's me, Daxter. Well, that's a fine hello. I've been risking my tail to save you. I've been looking for you for two years. Say something. Just this once."

"Dax, no. Can't you see Baron Praxis injected him with Dark Eco?" she warned him, "Huh? AAAHH!" "I'm gonna kill Praxis!" Jak yelled, awakened. "Shhhh, we gonna get you outta here." Daxter silenced him. "Uh oh!" Kat exclaimed as Jak transformed into a white monster with black eyes, talons, and claws with sharp fangs breaking the chains, "This is so not happening."

"Jak, easy now. Easy, buddy. It's your old pal, Daxter. Remember?" Daxter warned him. "AAAUGHH! Daxter? Whoa! Why are you here?" the blond teen exclaimed, seeing Kat beside him. "Uh, I just wanted to see more of Haven City." she replied, "I'm Kat, daughter of Commander Erol and you?" "Jak." the teenager replied shaking her hand, "Nice to know you."

And so, the trio escaped the Fortress after Jak tried on the new threads Daxter got for him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cartoonbuff on May 25, 2008, 2:46:56 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffKat met Jak and Daxter after two years? Whoa!