Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Torn

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 3 - Meeting Torn

Chapter 3 - Meeting Torn
"Whoa! Ouch! Oof!" Kat yelled as she fell from the exit door. "Are you all right?" Jak asked, helping her up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a few scratches." she replied, "Uh oh, old man alert." Kat panted as she saw an old man with a little boy beside him. "Who are these two?" she said. "Kat, don't talk to strangers!" Jak scolded her. "Sorry, Jak." she replied, gritting her teeth.

"Dax, you ok?" Kat greeted her friend. "You?" Daxter questioned with concern. "Of course. What's a soldier gotta do when he or she is hurt?" she replied. However, the quintet found themselves surrounded by the Krimzon Guards. "Oh my God! Once the Baron finds me, I'm dead." Kat shivered in fear. "Surrender and die, you little brat!" the soldier threatened her with a gun. "Let the girl go!" Jak yelled.

However, he transformed into his dark self to destroy the soldiers. "Oh boy. That was close." she panted. "That was cool! Do it again!" Daxter exclaimed. "Something's happening to me. Something he did...I...can't control it." Jak raged. "Jak, calm down. You startled me." Kat gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry, Kat." he apologized. "It's ok." she replied, tapping her friend's shoulder. Before meeting Torn, she fainted and everything blacked out. "KAT!" Jak and Daxter yelled.

When Kat woke up, she found herself lying down on a bed in Torn's headquarters. "Where am I?" she asked. "New faces make me nervous. Even you." Torn faced Kat. "Say what? Are you gonna hurt me?" she panicked. "No, I'll help you too. My name's Torn. Your name, Miss Philips?" he replied. "Kat. Commander Erol's daughter." she introduced herself. And Torn told Jak and Daxter to retrieve the Baron's flag.

While waiting, Kat and Torn talked to each other. "Torn, how long did you know Dad?" she asked. "Well, we knew each other since our cadet years in the military academy." the tattooed man with dreads replied. "Oh. By the time I get older, Dad will send me there to withstand the barracks." she commented. "That's good, but make sure you're strong enough for training." Torn added.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cartoonbuff on June 1, 2008, 11:27:13 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffWhoa! Jak and Kat had a brother-sister relationship.

cartoonbuff on May 25, 2008, 2:49:19 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffLooks like Torn knew Erol for a long time since their cadet years in military school. Kat even knew that her father would train her to bear the barracks, but Torn told her that she'd do those if she's strong enough.

cartoonbuff on May 25, 2008, 2:46:01 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffI think Jak's like a big brother to Kat because he protected her from the Krimzon Guard even if she's the KG Commander's daughter. Read and review.