Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Max Krew

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 4 - Max Krew

Chapter 4 - Max Krew
And so, the trio entered Hip Hog Haven Saloon. Inside, Kat met a green-haired lanky boy with red blood eyes, throwing wine at her. He's about a year older than her. "Hey! Watch your manners!" she warned him. "Max, stop that!" yelled his older sister, Rayn. "I'm sorry." he apologized, "I'm Max Krew. Your name?" "Kat Philips. Nice knowing you." she introduced herself. "Pardon me for my son's rudeness, eh. I'm Krew." the fat guy introduced himself, "I'll leave you to talk to him while I talk with your two friends." "Yes, sir." she nodded.

While Krew told Jak to collect money for him, the two preteens spoke to each other. "So, you busy?" Kat asked. "Not really." Max replied, "Just assisting my dad in the bar." "Oh, but have you ever fought with him?" she asked. "Sometimes. He's acting crazy." he answered, "We don't understand each other that much. What's your dad's name?" "Erol." Kat said, "He took care of me after my mother's death. Now, he had to serve the Krimzon Guard. And of course, he left me with my uncle to take care of me."

"Ah, your dad's a soldier, right?" Max asked. "Yes. Torn told me they spent their cadet years in the Military Academy." Kat replied. "Oh, that's a lot." he replied. "I think he withstood a lot of training when he was a military student." she commented. "Kat, I have something for you: my locket." Max said, handing her the pendant. "Thank you." she complemented, "I'll keep it to remember you by. Anyway, I got somewhere to go with Jak." "Take care." Max advised her as they waved goodbye to each other.

While waiting, Sig, a tall, dark-skinned man gave Jak a Scatter Gun for the training course.

"Wait!" Kat called, "Here's mine. Same thing to you." "Thanks, Kat. I have to wash the dishes." Max replied.

And so, Kat went with Jak and Daxter while Max went back to work with his father in the Hip Hog Saloon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cartoonbuff on May 29, 2008, 11:41:08 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffLooks like Max has a crush on Kat. OMG! Krew will surely kill him for liking a KG commander's daughter.

cartoonbuff on May 28, 2008, 1:44:36 AM

cartoonbuff on
cartoonbuffAw man, I can't wait to see how Max and Kat will interact with each other when they get older.