Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Target Practice

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 5 - Target Practice

Chapter 5 - Target Practice
While in the gun course, Jak pulled out his Scatter Gun as he began to practice. "Nice gun you got there, Jak." Kat commented, "Can he teach me to use those?" "Your father will get mad." Daxter replied. "Leave her out of this, Dax. She's a soldier-in-training." Jak convinced him. "Well, you're right." the ottsel nodded in agreement, "She's one."

As Jak is done, the trio went back to the Hip Hog Saloon.

However, Kat has Max's locket in her hand. "Kat, you like someone. Don't you?" Jak joked. "Um, no." she denied. "If your father finds about this, you're dead." the ottsel warned her. "Leave her alone. It's normal for her to like someone her age." Daxter informed him. "Yeah, whatever." he sighed.

"Hi, Max." she said, greeting the boy. "Hey! I heard you will undergo target practice." Max commented. "Why thank you. My dad is a soldier." Kat added. "Oh, that's nice." he replied. "You busy?" she asked him. "Ah, yes. See you around." Max replied.

And so, the two went their separate ways until Jak had another mission.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment