Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of a Friendship

Kat is Erol's only daughter. While her father served the Krimzon Guard, she stayed with Razer. However, with the cruel Baron Praxis ruling Haven City, will she help Jak save the town?

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of a Friendship

Chapter 6 - The Beginning of a Friendship
The next day, Kat saw Max wiping the glasses with a rag. "Hi, Max. Wanna play?" she asked him. "Sure. I'll catch you in a while. My dad told me to clean the tableware." he answered.

"Oh, that's nice." she said, "How about tag?" "Good idea." he replied, "I'll see you there." However, she tapped his shoulder.

"Tag! You're it." Kat called. "I'm it?" he asked her. "Yes, you are, Max. Yes, you are." she giggled. And so, the two dashed happily on the roads of Haven City until they bumped into a guard.

"Oops, I'm sorry." Max apologized, tapping the man's shoulder. "You, Krew's boy, I'll have you arrested for murder." he bellowed, pointing the gun at him. "Let him go. My father will turn against you if you kill everyone." Kat convinced the guard.

Then, he put his gun away, saying, "Thanks to you, Baron Praxis will have me slain." "Just don't have the Baron arrest me." Max informed him.

And so the two walked back to the Hip Hog Haven Saloon. "Bye, Max." Kat said, handing him his picture. She left the bar, itself, following Jak and Daxter.

"Hi, Dad." Max entered, greeting his obese father. "How's my lad?" "I'm fine. Just went outside." he replied.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment