Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - School Girl

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 2 - School Girl

Chapter 2 - School Girl
"...so if we`re looking for the area, we add the sides together," Mrs.Grawl was explaining in her drawling voice,"in this case, we are ad-"
"Um, excuse me, Mrs.Grawl," said the teacher`s star student (and top neusance) with her hand raised,"that would be the perimeter.The area is multiplying the length and the width."
"Young lady, we do not speak out in my class.Raise your hand earlier if you want to say something."
"I know you apreciate my help, there`s no need to thank me." the girl smiled innocently.Her friend Kim could`ve sworn there was a halo over her head for a second.
Mrs.Grawl had some irritating students before, but this one was by far the biggest pest.
The bell rang and the students filed out the door."Nice one, Lyn" KIm said to her friend.
"I`m just trying to help," Said Lynaya with a mischevious smile.The school she attended, Perrie and Barton`s boarding School, was pretty close to a prison.The staff members say it`s an orphanage and an education center.They always claim they`re doing two good causes at once.But Lynaya knew better.There was something wrong with this place.
The only escapes she had from reality were sleep, her only friend, Kim, and Mr.Oscars.
Mr.Oscars was one of the best things that ever happened to her since television.He hadn`t started teaching her until three years ago, but since she was six he would give her cookies, presents for her birthday, clothes, and other treats.If ever she had a problem, she went to him.Of course, Kim recieved the same treatment.
Kim and Lynaya got in line and sat down to lunch.They never really sat next to anyone.They had always been solitary.There wasn`t anyone else, anyway.All the other students were tattle-tales and teacher`s pets.
"So, what did Mr.J want when he pulled you out of class?"Lynaya asked her friend.
"Oh he just lectured me on manners and crap like that." Kim replied.This kind of stuff ALWAYS happened to them.
After lunch was chemestry, history (Mr.Oscars`s subject), and english.Then it was off to bed.
For some strange reason, Lynaya had trouble sleeping that night.She lay awake, listening to the crickets.
Then she heard a conversation between two teachers.She guessed it was between Mrs.Grawl and Mr.Stewarts."There`s something about that Collen Oscars i don`t trust.I think he`s leaking information." It was the unmistakeable drawl of Mrs.Grawl.
"I agree.Something must be done."
Information? What information does this place have other than what the students learn?, Lynaya asked herself.She continued to listen intently.
"The headmaster must know.And Collen must be disposed of," Mrs.Drawl carried on,"if it is true he is-"
"Kirsten, i don`t think we can take chances on this matter.We need to plan how to do this now."
Lynaya`s eyes grew wide.Did they mean...killing him?
Only one thing was sure...she wasn`t going to sleep tonight.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 16, 2008, 12:47:18 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_O NUU! DON'T KILL HIM!!!!

OrdonHero555 on August 15, 2007, 5:46:18 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

cashmoneyUknowit on August 17, 2007, 8:06:19 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowiti thot i`d see that reaction from you! XD

Lanayru on August 15, 2007, 7:10:59 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrulol, wow, Cashie can see into the future! caz she made this up like a few years ago.^^

Lanayru on August 14, 2007, 7:22:41 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruUh! Don't kill Mr. Oscars!! He kewl.