Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Time for Action

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 3 - Time for Action

Chapter 3 - Time for Action
For the rest of the night and day, thoughts of what Lynaya had heard were constantly haunting her.She was coming up more and more rediculous theories.It knawed at her sanity until she was at the brink of madness.She had to tell someone.She tried to warn Mr.Oscars, but how would you tell someone you knew people were plotting your death?So all that came out was "Good afternoon, Mr.Oscars."
Then that night as they got ready for bed, Lynaya decided she had to tell her friend.That, or she feared she would explode from stress."Kim, I gotta tell you something..."
Lynaya recalled what she heard the previous night.Kim had never seen her happy-go-lucky friend so serious.It scared her."Are you saying they`re going to...kill...him?"
Lynaya nodded,"I couldn`t be more certain," there was a new determined look in her eyes,"But i want to know why.And i`m pretty sure there`s only one way to find out..."

Kim lay awake, restless and nervous.Her succes in their plan was vital.The whole plan would be reduced to dust if she failed.She started at 12:55 at night.About an hour from now.
What frightened her most, however, was what they were going to find out.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 30, 2008, 1:50:11 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222D: OH MY! It was a good thing she went to her friend for help! >:D I would never be able to keep something that stressful all to myself! I'd explode!!!!!

cashmoneyUknowit on June 30, 2008, 5:26:12 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityesh, friends should always keep secrets! its da girl code, lol!

Lanayru on August 20, 2007, 5:11:22 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruDuh duh duh DUH!!! ooh, what now Kim? are u gonna wig out like Kimmie did over there?