Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kim`s Role

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 4 - Kim`s Role

Chapter 4 - Kim`s Role
Kim was staring at the stars, watching the constellations of the night sky.Silvery light flowed around her in beams.The stars swirling around her like leaves in the fall.
Then it ended and she was awoken by a soft shake.Her eyes opened to look in the face of Lynaya."It`s time." Lynaya whispered.
Kim jolted to full awareness.Lynaya handed her the plyers and climbed down to her bunk.
She climbed down after her and headed for the door."Wish me luck" Kim said and headed down the hall.
After the many years of living in P&B`s, they noticed that the security gaurd of the camera room always went to the bathroom at 1:00 a.m.Always.Which was pretty retarded, since there was only one security gaurd working at night, and there was only one camera room in their building.
As she approached her destination, the gaurd stepped out of the room, turned around and locked it."hey, what are you doing up so late?" he eyed her suspiciously.
"I was just getting a drink," Kim nodded toward the drinking fountain.
"Be quick about it."
Kim walked toward the fountain, then fell foward, bringing the gaurd down with her.Both their keys went cascading through the air and landed on the ground."Oh, sorry!I`ll get them," Kim squeaked.
She scrambled up and studied both the keys carefully.Before she went to bed that night, she had studied her dorm key and memorized every ridge by heart.She handed the gaurd her room key."Sorry about that."
"Clumsy kid.You`ll be in trouble if I catch you out here again."
"Understood, sir."
Kim began sipping from the fountain, and when the gaurd disappeared around the corner she took out the key to the camera room.Sucker.
She stuck the key in the keyhole and quietly slipped in.Now for the fun part...Kim thought mischeviously.
She took out the plyers from her pocket and searched the room for wires. She snipped and cut the cords in half until there was only two more to go.Almost all the screens went fuzzy.Kim was about to cut the last wire, when she heard foot steps and froze.She hastily snapped the wire in half and heard the gaurd shuffle through his keys.This is bad.she began to panick.She looked at the window, then remebered she was on the second floor.Really, really bad.
The gaurd was now tryng to unlock the door with her dorm key.
Kim ran to the window, opened it, and looked desperately for any means of escape.The only option she saw was the flag pole a couple feet away.Am I that desperate?
The gaurd was getting frustrated outside the room.Yes I am.
She got up on the sill, and jumped.Kim hit her left hand on the pole, but her right hand caught the rope.
It was in her grasp for a heart beat, but she was sliding down faster than she liked.The burn was too much.She let go, then hugged the pole with both her arms.Kim slithered down the flag pole and then stood up and staggered to the wall.Her heart was pounding so hard, it almost hurt.She sunk to her knees, light headed from her feat.
Good God...well my job is done.Now i can only hope Lynaya doesn`t get caught...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 6, 2008, 5:19:48 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_e I hope Lynaya doesn't get caught either!! This is seriously suspenseful!!!

cashmoneyUknowit on July 7, 2008, 2:06:14 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowit>:D i am so evil, aren't i? XD

luckylace222 on July 7, 2008, 7:07:03 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222>:D *pats you on the back* YESH YOU ARE MY PET. MY PRECIOUS.

cashmoneyUknowit on July 7, 2008, 12:30:53 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitYAYZ!!! X3

Lanayru on August 26, 2007, 2:07:48 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruawww, you didn't right the bed time story part yet!!! >:(