Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Discovery

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 5 - Discovery

Chapter 5 - Discovery
Lynaya peered through the crack in her door, her gaze lifting to the security camera a few feet from her room.First it stopped moving, then the lights on it went out.Kim did it!
Thank the Lord...She thought to herself.
Now it was her turn.She slipped out the door and set it closed as carefully and qietly as possible.Glancing over her shoulder and in every direction, taking silent, cautious steps.Can`t be too careful, right?
Just as she began to let her gaurd down, she heard an angry, frustrated voice grumbling about...something.
Lynaya looked around the corner to see the security gaurd at the door to the camera room, jamming a key into the key hole and turning vigorously, yet the door refused to yeild.Then he thought ramming into it a few times would work, but astonishingly his shoulder just couldn`t tear down a steel, five-inch thick door.
Fortunately, he was too busy doing that to notice Lynaya creep by inches away from him.Then she turned the corner and ran (quietly.)
She slowed to a a trot, then a fast walk until she reached Mr.Oscars`s office.She took a deep breath, then entered.
Not daring to turn on the light, she just turned on the dim lamp, and studied her surroundings.
Mr.Oscars`s office was small, unorganized, and messy.Scenic pictures hung on the walls, and crumpled paper littered the floor.
THEN she started poking her nose in stuff that didn`t concern her.Lynaya began to feel guilt rise in her gut.She felt bad, invading his privacy like this.He had always been good to her and Kim.But she couldn`t turn back now.They were too far to the truth.
She looked through his books, read the papers on the ground, she even went through his file cabinet.Not a single clue.
Then something on his desk caught her eye.He had left his cell phone here.She then decided to snoop through his desk.
It wasn`t until she opened the last drawer did she find his journal.The information she seeked might only be in here.Lynaya had no choice.
She opened the small book and began to read:

Dear Journal,
It`s my second day on the job.Not yet have i seen what I`m looking for, but there are many promising students here.It may take time to narrow the one down.

The one? What??
Lynaya thought to herself.Did he originally come here...for her?Her in particular?She had to read on-
There was a ring.His cell phone!Lynaya scrambled under his desk, heart pounding, waithing for the ringing to cease.
When it did, whoever called him left a message.An interesting message:

"Hey, Oscars.This would be Jared...just checking for updates...how the kid`s doin`.You know, the usual.Just gimme a call back.Bye."
Lynaya`s eyes were stretched as wide as possible.Huh?Was all she could think right now.More questions.What the hell just happen?It hit her then,Oh, my God...Mrs.Grawl was RIGHT...Mr.Oscars is leaking information...about me.I`m the reason his life is in danger.
She read a few more pages of his journal a little farther into it.There was stuff about how he had met her and Kim, how he had found what he came here for.How he got orders to stay and watch her.Reports about her health...almnost like he was stalking her.
Something in her boiled at this point, and she shoved the jornal back where she found it.Somehow, she was angry.She was raging in her head.
She was about to storm out the door, then rembered she had to be as quiet as death.
After a while of safe sneaking around, directly ahead of her was two teachers deep in conversation.Lynaya turned around too quickly to find out who they were.She chose the closest door to her, which was Mr.Bankson`s office.Who, unfortunately, was still present in his office."What are you doing up this late?" he asked impatiently.
Lynaya`s head whirled around to face him."I-I...couldn`t-I couldn`t sleep" she choked out the words.
"What do you want ME to do about it?!"
"Uh-I...wanted you...t-to read me a...bed time story...?"
He stared at her in utter disbelief."Go to bed!"
"Going!"came her squeak.
When she closed the door, thankfully, the two teachers were alking away in the oppisite direction.Oh my GOD, that was close.
Nothing interrupted her on her way back.She slipped in her dorm room.Kim was there, trying to sleep."Kim..."
"Lyn, that you?"
"Yeah...and boy, did i make a discovery."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 14, 2008, 7:28:19 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_O XD It's nice to discover!

xD AHHAH! BED TIME STORYYY!!!!!

cashmoneyUknowit on August 15, 2008, 9:02:20 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitLOL!!! kids like those, rite? XD thankies!

OrdonHero555 on November 12, 2007, 6:51:55 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

cashmoneyUknowit on November 12, 2007, 7:26:44 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitmeh, he`s more of a father figure than a stalking perv.in fact, he`s not a stalking perv in da slightest.though you`d think that if ya didnt know him too well...meh.

Lanayru on August 28, 2007, 5:54:49 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruSquee! I always crack up at the bed time story.^^