Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Questions From Answers

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 6 - Questions From Answers

Chapter 6 - Questions From Answers
Kim stared at her friend in the pitch darkness.Lynaya had just finished telling what she had found in Mr.Oscars`s office."Is that...is that all true, Lyn?" Kim asked, frightened for an answer.
"It might not be true, but it`s what I found and heard in there."
Lynaya wanted more answers.She wasn`t satisfied with more questions.And there was only one way she could think of to get the answers."We`re gonna have to confront Mr.Oscars.Warn him, and just demand he tell us the truth."Lynaya was a bit frustrated that he had concealed this kind of secret for so long.
"When should we do that?"Kim asked.
"I think we should ask him aftee class hours, you know.When everyone starts to get ready for bed." There was a long pause."Kim...I don`t think we`re safe here.I mean it.There`s something terribly wrong with this place."
"Do you mean...do think this place was made for finding you?And me?"
Lynaya`s eyes grew wide,"Oh, my God, I never thought of that."It then hit both of them, at the same time.
"This place was made for finding and killing us."

o~O~o

It was after Mrs.Everson`s class, when Kim and Lynaya looked for Mr.Oscars.It took a while, but the found him in his office.
"Good evening, girls.What brings you to my office?" He asked.Mr.Oscars had red-orange hair, he was a bit round, and had a mustache.He wasn`t very good looking, but at least he wasn`t really old.
"Um..." Lynaya and Kim glanced at eachother,"we have to tell you something."
Lynaya retold what she heard that night when the two teachers had that nice conversation about him."Well, I knew they`d catch me some day, but I hoped it would be close to when you graduated."
Then she recalled her adventure when she snooped around his office."I guess thats what I get for not telling you sooner." He studied their faces."Let me guess.You want answers don`t you? It also looks like you won`t take no for an answer, either."
The two girls nodded impatiemntly.
"Very well, then...centuries ago, a prophecy was made that a light would rise rebel against the slowly rising darkneess.To be more specific, a girl would be born to destroy the source of the darkness.No one knows for sure what the source is exactly.There are rumors that he`s an ancient sorceror, and others say its an organization.On top of that, we don`t even know what they`re planning to do with their power.We just know that it means certain doom for man kind.Hell, probably the rest of the universe, too.
I`m with an organization thats intent on ensuring that you succeed.You see, the source of darkness, once it knew of the prophecy, began to build orphanages like this one.They go around houses, kidnapping children, killing the innocent on occation, and bringing them to places like this to see if they found the child of the prophecy." he looked directly at Lynaya,"I strongly believe it`s you.I also believe that everyone you come in contact with will play a big part in the prophecy.By that, I mean you, Kim."
"Me?" Kim said, pointing to herself.
"Yes.Now, girls, we must come up with a good plan of escape..."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 26, 2009, 10:00:43 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD LOL, I;m sure Kim's thinking, "OMG I'm in a WORLD of doo doo right now."

PrincessFatCat on October 16, 2007, 12:05:44 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOoh....I want to read more! The suspense will drive me insane! LOL ^_^

cashmoneyUknowit on October 17, 2007, 11:45:09 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityeah, i hate to say it, but my compy`s kinda being a beeptard rite now so it might be a while.=P

PrincessFatCat on October 17, 2007, 1:14:05 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOh that's ok my computer does that a lot so I understand. ^_^

Lanayru on September 15, 2007, 6:38:10 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruBuh buh buh buh!!! :O *gets in the crowd with Lynaya and company* What we gonna do Mr. Oscars???