Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Bear, The Power, And The Escape

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 7 - The Bear, The Power, And The Escape

Chapter 7 - The Bear, The Power, And The Escape
This was the original plan.
Mr.Oscars was going to write his "I-quit-teachin`-here-`cause-I-kinda-wanna-live" note and leave it in the teacher`s lounge.Meanwhile, Lynaya and Kim woulld commence packing necessary items for their trip.Then, later that night, they would all hop in the get-away van, Mr.Oscars driving and the girls cocealed in trunk with the rest of the luggage.Safety first!
After that, they`d drive around aimlessly until Mr.O remebered where his organization`s headquarters is ("It`s better to get you girls out now rather than waithing for me to remeber!")
But that`s not how it went down.At all.In the slightest.
It was a sunny afternoon and the pair were heading to biology from gym class.Since gym was outside, they were passing the front gate of the wired fence that surrounded the campus.When you really think about it, the place looks like a prison camp.
Anyway, so Kim and Lynaya were talking about how much of a jerk this one guy was, or how unfair some of the rules were...something like that, when a very peculiar scene unfolded,very peculiar indeed.
They were passing the front gate when...well, a giant grizzly bear came charging towards the fence roaring like a distressed child eating broccoli.Didn`t i tell you it was peculiar?
Gaurds poured out from the buildings, armed with guns (not tranquilizers, guns), radars, nets, and other fancy-shmancy nature-friendly weaponry.The armed men pelted to the bear and shot nets and bullets in the beast`s direction (most missing from lack of training.)
Something in Lynaya`s gut just bursted at that moment.Cold fear and red-hot energy raced throughout her body, her fists clenched, her eyes narrowed, and her face was set with concern and rage."Stop!Let him go!"
It was usless, the gaurds either couldn`t hear or didn`t care.At this point, all fear and cocern was replaced with boiling, seething outrage.
"LEAVE-HIM-ALONE!!!"
Now she had their attention.All heads whipped in her direction, giving the wild animal enough time to knock some of the gaurds off balance.Lynaya charged in, socked the nearest man in the tummy, sweeped her foot under his legs, causing him to crash to the ground, and smashed her foot in his face.
A similar reaction occured with Kim , and she sprinted in to join her friend.
And then, they snapped.A force within them, a force that was always there but never truly felt, took over.Reinforcements were streaminng from the campus, and on their way Lynaya simply held her palm in front of them and they all flipped over to land on their backs, unconcious.Kim, who was surrounded, formed a ball of pure energy in her hand and mashed it in the ground, creating a wave that semt her enemies flying in all directions.
You could say that the 7-foot-tall bear was forgotten by now.As more desperate reinfocements ran in, Lynaya took one of their guns and shot into the oncoming crowd.
Almost as soon as it began, the anger and the powers began to wear off and Lynaya and Kim felt the urge to run.So they ran.They raced into the unknown, into the the dark, uncertain forest.Away from their former lives, away from the place they were raised, away from their deaths.
However, one brave soul of the gaurds, one of the few who still had a gun or was still standing, aimed his last projectile at the fleeing figures while he was running, but tripped. His bullet was misguided, but not off completely.
Lynaya soon noticed that Kim`s footsteps subsided and she heard a scream.She turned around to see Kim gripping her ankle with bloody hands.Lynaya ran back and without a word hoisted her friend on her back and carried her piggy-back style.
She continued to run, thinking her first sane and ordered thoughts.God help me.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 29, 2008, 4:51:32 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222D:< You must run!! RUNN!!!!

cashmoneyUknowit on June 29, 2008, 10:28:24 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitLynaya: I'm runnin' as fast as i can!!! T.T

Kim: Giddy up!! XD

LOL!!!... i crack myself up.

PrincessFatCat on December 28, 2007, 11:59:06 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatO_O whoa

cashmoneyUknowit on January 8, 2008, 4:14:42 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityes...whoa is right. XD

PrincessFatCat on January 8, 2008, 5:13:17 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatLOL

OrdonHero555 on November 12, 2007, 6:57:20 AM

OrdonHero555 on
Comment Deleted

Lanayru on November 13, 2007, 8:16:24 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLOL! Nice. XD

cashmoneyUknowit on November 12, 2007, 7:35:07 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitlols.XD

Lanayru on November 5, 2007, 7:18:11 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruLynaya and Kim are kickin' @$$ and taken names!!! >:D YEAH!
Nice job with all da funny shmunny stuff and getting up round midnight to type this.^^

cashmoneyUknowit on November 11, 2007, 1:43:19 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitactually...i was up fairly early hwen i wrote dis.like, 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. wut makes u think it was midnight when i typed this? O.o

Lanayru on November 12, 2007, 12:13:32 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrucaz i was on then and u weren't. According to ur profile.