Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Her Guardian

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 8 - Her Guardian

Chapter 8 - Her Guardian
Lynaya was sill in the forest, still running, Kim still on her back, now unconscious. It's been like this for the last thirty minutes, but she stopped actually running, like, fifteen minutes ago.
Did I kill someone back there? she asked herself. She didn't doubt it.
The trees were growing denser as she plunged into the wooded depths. It was taking longer to evade the trunks.
She thought over many things during her escape. Things she didn't notice before, things she forgot, and things she was leaving behind.
Among the things she didn't notice before was that her education - along with all the other children`s education there - was a joke. The things they learned in fifth grade actual schools probably taught in forth or third. Her shoulders sagged at the thought. That whole friggin' place was a good laugh. The entire point was capture her.
But, wait... I'm gone now. I left - they failed. What will happen now? What will that place do?
Another thing she didn't notice; Ms. Grawl had mustache. Eww.
Among the things she forgot was memories about this girl that went there. She was a few years above Lynaya, with long honey - blonde hair, and she always wore this yellow headband. The teachers couldn't stand her; she always smiled mischievously around them like she knew something she knew she shouldn't know. But that girl vanished last year. They say said she was "adopted". But Lynaya knew better; what happened to that girl is what happened to all the other kids that got "adopted" - what almost happened to her.
And the things she was leaving behind ... everything. She was leaving everything behind. She was leaving behind food, shelter, water, band-aids, soft beds, TVs, that nice nurse-her whole life. But she was also running from her death. The people who practically raised her just tried to kill her. Except for Mr. Oscars-MR. OSCARS!!! She had completely forgotten about him! Lynaya stopped dead and wheeled around to face the opposite direction. Would he get away? Would they kill him?
She forced herself to turn around and continue, face soaked in tears. She could only hope now.
Lynaya tried not to think about the scene that took place forty-five minutes ago. if anything else like that happened,she was just going to accept it without question. This couldn't possibly be a dream, and if it was a hallucination she would know by now.
After an hour had passed Kim felt like lead, and it was dark. Thinking that it probably wouldn't make a difference where she slept, Lynaya just collapsed on the spot and slept.

o~O~o

When Lynaya woke, she had the worst case of Monday morning on the planet. She checked Kim`s wound, regretting that she couldn't find a better bandage. The wound was on the verge of infection-she could tell by the smell.
She wandered around for a few minutes until she found a small stream and, not caring if it was clean (hey, it's clear, right?) took a drink and washed her face.
She came back to Kim and tried to hoist her back on her back, but it was like Kim magically gained fifty pounds over night. It took Lynaya four tries, and even then she was walking at an excruciatingly slow pace.
An hour passed and Lynaya noticed a change in the atmosphere. The air felt oddly thicker, more moss and vines hung from the trees, more light showed through the forest`s canopy, and Lynaya felt more secure for some reason.
She continued more briskly, wondering what had caused the change.
When she reached the clearing, she brushed away some fern leaves and her breath caught in her throat, her eyes widened.
There, in the center of the clearing, lying injured and defenseless, garbed in torn white garments, was a girl-with wings.
An...a-an angel!
Lynaya hesitated, then rushed to the angel`s side, wondering frantically of what to do.
The angel shifted until she faced Lynaya, still lying on the ground, and opened her startling sea-green eyes half way.
"Lynaya...I am Naomi," the angel breathed weakly,"your guardian angel."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessFatCat on February 20, 2008, 5:20:35 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCat(ok I thought I commented on this before but I guess not...oopsies...)

Wow this is getting good! Guardian angel very cool ^__^

cashmoneyUknowit on February 23, 2008, 11:19:29 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowiti dont even remember how i came up wit it. i was in math class...or was it social studies?i cant remember.
but yeah, it is cool.^^

Lanayru on February 10, 2008, 7:02:38 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayruoooh, this is gettin' excitin!!!! :D