Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Magic Has Arrived

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 10 - Magic Has Arrived

Chapter 10 - Magic Has Arrived
Kim rolled over on her spot, clutching her side where she was kicked. At first she thought she would wake up in her bunk, back at P&B's, but then she heard Naomi's angelic voice: "Get up, will you? We don't have all day, and we gotta lotta work ta do!"
Lynaya was up as well, rubbing her side where she was also "gently nudged".
"Naomi, what is it? It's, like, five in the morning," Lynaya groaned.
Naomi looked bewildered. "Didn't I make this clear in my speech yesterday? We're unlocking your liors, but first we gotta move before they find us."
"Who's 'they'?" Kim asked.
"I'll explain later, let's just move."
They didn't have anything to pack, so they just trudged off through the woods. Kim and Lynaya were staring at Naomi suspiciously, uncertain thoughts crossing their mind. Lynaya turned back in the direction of her former life one last time. and made a vow. Someday, she would go back there and free those innocent kids from prison. Or God help her, she would never live down her guilt.
When they made good distance, Naomi glancing nervously at sky constantly, they stopped.
"Okay guys," Naomi said, turning around to face them," there's something I probably should have told you earlier. For one, Kim, you did have a guardian angel coming with me."
"Did?" Kim asked cautiously.
"Yeah, her name was Alaire. You see, we were on our way when we got ambushed by a horde of sky demons -"
"Sky demons?"
"Yes, sky demons. Anyway, they don't usually kill their victims, but they did capture her. Sky demons always keep a hostage if they can, I guess 'cause they know they can attract more prey that way."
"I just want to know where demons came into play here," Lynaya asked.
"I'll explain later!" Naomi almost squeaked, "Just sit down and do as I say."
"But if there was a horde, then -"
"I said sit down!"
Kim and Lynaya sat down.
"Ok, sit in Indian style... that's it... 'k, now close your eyes -don't say anything- and relax. Alright, I'm going to ask you to do something that may seem challenging. I want you to clear your mind so that not the slightest thought or image crosses your head. Not a single thinking function or thought process. Absolutely void of all intelligence. Now just stay like that... hold it... hold it...."

Lynaya woke up (I don't remember falling asleep....) to see a stone ceiling. Torches were lit along the walls. She stood up and took one, cautiously walking down the hall. Everything was stone, but she didn't hear dripping, so it might not be a dungeon. In fact, she didn't even feel imprisoned. There were several doors as she went, but she opened those, they were like memories now...
In fact, as she kept going, the more and more familiar the whole place seemed. Until she finally came across one she hadn't seen before. Unlike the others, which were wood, it was made of stone. There were intricate carvings all over it, and a faint glowing came from under the crack. There was also a large brass knocker on it, a little dusty, but otherwise, it had never been touched.
Lynaya knocked. The knocker made loud, metallic sounds that rang and hung for several seconds. She was about to turn around, feeling foolish for thinking someone would even be inside, but then she heard footsteps behind the massive door. And someone opened the door.
Lynaya stared in stunned silence, for she was looking at an exact copy of herself. The person that answered was another Lynaya, the same platinum blonde hair, the same strange, amber-gold eyes. But this Lynaya was slightly different, taller, more beautiful than the real Lynaya.
Lynaya #2 smiled when she saw who knocked, and said "I have been waiting for you."
The real Lynaya tried to come in, but her clone didn't move. She gave a sad, knowing smile. "I cannot let you in yet, though I can give you the key," she said, handing Lynaya an old-fashioned silver key. "Good day, and do come again."
Then the second Lynaya closed the door, and Lynaya stood there holding the key to her inner power.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 26, 2009, 10:04:41 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222x DI love how polite the clone is. <3 GOOD DAY!

PrincessFatCat on June 14, 2008, 10:53:41 AM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatWow! Exciting! Awesome chapter! ^_^ (I coulda swore i commented on this before.....oh well)

cashmoneyUknowit on June 15, 2008, 8:12:08 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowittis ok.
tank u!!!^^

Lanayru on May 19, 2008, 7:46:21 PM

Lanayru on
LanayruOkay... Weird... But cool, very cool.

I just want to get the part where Sunshine comes in! >:3

cashmoneyUknowit on May 20, 2008, 4:47:52 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowityes, so do i... so do i...*evil smile* that has a few chapters to go, though.
o, if u didnt understand the last part, that was inside her mind. the opened doors were things like memories and such.

Lanayru on May 23, 2008, 10:07:48 PM

Lanayru on
Lanayrui understood cashie, do not fret. A good writer doesn't need to tell their readers what was going on.

cashmoneyUknowit on May 24, 2008, 12:03:12 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitwell, it might have been confusing, i dunno. don't ask me.