Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - When Demons Attack

This is not a fan fic.It is a fantasy story of two girls, their angels, light, and darkness.A little sumtin i started at home, and thoght you fanarters would like it.

Chapter 11 - When Demons Attack

Chapter 11 - When Demons Attack
It took some time for Lynaya to recover, but when she opened her eyes… everything was dark. It couldn’t just be night; there were no stars or moon that she could see. She was certain they were in a confined area. Then she realized that someone was panting.
“Naomi?”
“Lynaya? Oh, thank God, thank God…”
“What’s happening? Why is everything black?”
“Well, I guess you could say we have a little… situation on our hands. I put up a shield to protect us-”
The ground shook violently, and a muffled explosion was heard from outside of the shield.
“Naomi, what’s out there?!”
“Oh, nothing, just a few sky demons who found us about twenty minutes ago!”
“Why didn’t you wake me up?!”
“I couldn’t. There are severe consequences when you interrupt someone in that sort of mental stage-”
Another explosion. Kim began to stir now. “What was that noise? I’m trying to sleep…,” Kim mumbled, half awake.
There was another one, and this time, small chunks of the shield faded. A rather large one appeared near Kim’s head, and a red/yellow eye peered through. When she noticed, she screamed and was fully alert.
“What the hell?!”
Lynaya filled her in on the details while Naomi was trying to repair as much damage to the shield as possible. Until, of course, another explosion caused even larger chunks to disappear. Naomi swore.
“Okay, guys,” Naomi said, fumbling for something in her bag, “I have something we can use as last resort. It’s a stone,” she said, now holding a small, decorated rock, “that can teleport you anywhere within a five-hundred mile radius. You just throw it on the ground and it teleports the nearest five people. But unless we hold hands, we’ll all be scattered. I will trust it with you, Lynaya,” she said, handing the rock to her.
Yet another explosion.
“Now, I’m going to take the shield down on the count of three…”
There was another pair of eyes peeking through the holes…
“One…”
Two simultaneous explosions.
“Two…”
The shield was cracking now.
“Three!”
The shield completely disappeared, and they were virtually blinded by the sudden light. Then they realized they were both vulnerable and surrounded. I will tell you right now; sky demons could easily win first prize at an international Ugliest Dog competition. They looked a little like gargoyles, with really long ears, knife-like fangs, and razor sharp claws. Their bat-like wings had a span of about fourteen feet and they were roughly the size of a sports car. Lynaya began to doubt if this Alaire that Naomi talked about could possibly have survived. But, then again, she began to doubt a lot of things by now…
The demon closest to them opened its jaws wide and a dark purple ball began to form. “Whatever you do, do not get hit!” Naomi screamed.
Lynaya scrambled to her feet and leapt to the side, dodging the bomb by a hair. How are we going to stand a chance? Naomi is the only one who knows how to fight or use magic! Our only hope is the stone!
Another one was hurtling towards Naomi, who was still too weak to fly. She quickly put up a force field, but was blown back by the impact. “Guys!” Lynaya called gathering them so she could use the stone. They came as one of the demons was forming another shadow bomb.
They were in a circle now, holding hands, Lynaya clenching the stone in her fist, when Kim screamed “Look out!” This time, Lynaya wasn’t so lucky. The ball nailed her in her calf, and there was such a cold and burning pain stinging her leg and racing through her veins, the likes of which she had never felt before. Kim let go of Naomi to try and help. Thought was fogged; she broke away from Naomi’s and Kim’s hands, and the stone flew from her hand and into the middle of their circle. Before they could even scream, a sucking feeling swept them away from the nightmares they were facing and away from each other.
As she was propelled through the air, she squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for anything that might come next.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on June 26, 2009, 10:08:53 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD LAWL! "international Ugliest Dog competition."

O_O Once again, your story is BRILLIANT. There's action and a GREAT sense of suspense. You should become a professional writer! this is just too good! I wanna know what happens to her next! D;

cashmoneyUknowit on June 26, 2009, 10:48:49 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitOMG, THANK YOU!!! but honestly, i think i've improved so much since i wrote this! this is almost embarrassing, lol

luckylace222 on June 27, 2009, 5:56:06 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace2228D then i can't wait to read more!

Lanayru on July 7, 2008, 3:47:25 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruOh.... OH. That's not good. 0__o

cashmoneyUknowit on July 7, 2008, 12:42:09 PM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitnopez.