Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tears will flood the earth

When Serena and Darien break up, Serena is stuck in a brilliant thunder storm. As Serena runs through the dark forest, she realizes she misses Darien. But can she turn back now?

Chapter 1 - Tears will flood the earth

Chapter 1 - Tears will flood the earth
Serena sat on a dock watching the sunset while dangling her feet in the water. She let her hands rest on her knees. Tears rolled down hear red cheeks. She didn't want to believe what had just happened to her.

*Flashback*

"I love you, Serena, but we can't keep doing this." Darien told her. "We can't keep having these stupid affairs!"



"Darien, what are you talking about?" Serena asked knowing it had to do with the fact that he saw her kissing another man. She was sure now that Darien wasn't whom she wanted.



"You kissed another man, Serena!" Darien replied. His face was red with anger. His face was also red with sadness. He never loved another woman. Why did she love another man?



"I know, I know." Serena mumbled. "You're right. This can't go on anymore." She kept her eyes on the dirty ground. They were in a forest. The leaves were gold and orange. The sky was pink, orange, and red with a burning sunset.



"I hope you know that I never loved another woman. Why, Serena?"



"What?"



"You were the only one I ever dreamed about. I did so much for you! Just tell me, why him?"



"I wanted&*sigh* I wanted something different&something new. He was so tempting."



"I don't understand."



"I am so sorry, Darien!" Serena's tears started to fall at this point.



"It's too late now." He stared at her a few more seconds. Then he turned around and ran away.



*End of Flashback*

Why am I so stupid? Serena thought to herself. She thought she could just go back to the other guy but realized that there was no point. She didn't want anyone else anymore. She knew now that she made the dumbest mistake ever and that Rae was going to want to kill her.
She couldn't even fathom the thought of her living a life without Darien there to keep her warm. Her heart pounded faster when she started thinking of their past together. The great times when they've sat on a bench and talked about their future together, the times when they've held hands, and the times when they've kissed.
She realized that something was happening. The wind began to blow hard. The sky turned dark and cloudy. She could smell the scent of rain arising. She stood on her feet with her back straight. Rain started pouring hard. The wind blew her hair everywhere. Thunder rolled and lightning flashed.
It's beautiful, she thought. She enjoyed it at first but noticed the lighting flashing near by. The waves started crashing hard against the wooden dock. She turned around to leave the dock. She began to run as fast as possible. She slipped hard when she got to the other end. Her blue jeans tore on the knees and she felt the burn on her knees.
"Agh!" She cried out. She arose right back on her feet and started running some more. It was so dark outside and hard to see. She wandered through the pitch-black forest, feeling like she was going nowhere.
I hate this, she thought to herself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PrincessVenus on October 20, 2008, 10:43:49 PM

PrincessVenus on
PrincessVenuswhoa you have to finish this story, i really like it