Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Who is She?

My first fanfic!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

A mysterious girl comes to Konoha, looking for an old friend, and someone Naruto knows very well. Will the secrets in her past change everything?

Chapter 2 - Who is She?

Chapter 2 - Who is She?
Meanwhile, Sakura and Sasuke had gotten tired of waiting for Naruto and had started training without him. "Where could he be," said Sakura, throwing her kunai at a target. It landed a little to the right of the bullseye.

"Knowing him he probaly just forgot," answered Sasuke. He closed his eyes and threw six kunai, three in each hand. They all landed on the bullseyes of six different targets, in six different directions. He opened his eyes and smirked at the results he saw.

"You were always such a show-off."

Huh, thought Sakura. Her and Sasuke turned around to face the owner of that mysterious, yet magical voice. They saw a girl with pale skin, a bright blue kimono, and long, dark hair with a flower on one side. Sakura didn't like the way she was looking at Sasuke. The look seemed too familiar. It was the look she herself gave him when she was happy beyond belief to see him. It was hard for her to look away from her amazing eyes. Naruto came walking up behind the girl, staring at Sasuke viciously. Sasuke had a look of pure suprise on his usually solemn face. He was staring back at the girl, frozen in place.

Naruto walked over to Sakura, his poisinous eyes never leaving Sasuke. Sasuke gave him no notice. Sakura looked back at the girl and saw she had tears forming in her soulful eyes. They began to run down her face.

"SASUKE," she yelled, running towards him and throwing her arms around his neck. Sasuke's expression remained the same. " Hiyuri," he said softly. His mouth actually formed into an extremely rare smile and he returned the hug. "So you do remember me," she said happily, smiling through her tears. She buried her face into his shoulder.

"WHAT," screamed Sakura at the top of her lungs. Naruto cowered as Sakura's face turned completely red. Her hands were balled into fists and her whole body was trembling with anger. "Sakura, calm down," pleaded Naruto.

"CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! WHO IS SHE? HOW DOES SASUKE KNOW HER?!"

Naruto sighed and repeated the story that Hiyuri had told him at the ramen shop. "I find that hard to believe," said Sakura when he had finished. She put her hands on her hips and scowled at Sasuke and his old friend, with their arms still around each other. (Inner Sakura:Enough of this! Sasuke's mine and I won't lose him to this brat, whoever she is! CHA!)

Sakura cleared her throat. They didn't hear her. She cleared it louder. Still, they didn't let go of each other. "EXCUSE ME," she yelled, tired of being invisible to them.

They let go of each other, and turned to Sakura, both slightly blushing."I'm sorry," said Hiyuri," That was incredibly rude of me. My name is Hiyuri."

"Sakura," Sakura said coldly, looking her up and down.
There was a period of awkward silence, where it seemed as though no one even breathed.
"So Yuri," said Sasuke, breaking the silence, "I see you already visited the blossom field." He was looking at the flower in her hair.

She felt the soft petals in her hair and smiled sweetly. "I had to find one before I found you," she said winking at him.

Sakura growled and gritted her teeth, grinding them.

"At the Snow Country," continued Hiyuri, "They have some nice flowers that can survive the cold, but none as beautiful as this."

Sasuke and Hiyuri started talking for what seemed like forever to Sakura and Naruto, but they didn't want to leave, in case anything important was said. Hiyuri looked up at the sky. "Oh no," she said," I have to go." She moved over to Sasuke and whispered in his ear softly, so only he could hear, "Meet me at the blossom field at sunset." Then she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Blushing, she turned to Naruto and Sakura and waved goodbye. "It was nice meeting you both," she said," I hope I see you again soon."

She walked away, still smiling.

As soon as she was out of sight Naruto exploded on Sasuke, asking him every question that popped into his head.

"Why didn't you ever tell us before?"
"It wasn't important. Plus, it was none of your business."
"Is she the same age as us?"
"Yes."
"Where was she born?"
"In the Snow Country, then she moved here and then back to the Snow Country."
"Wow. Really?"
"No, I'm lying." (saracasm)
"Is she a ninja?"
"No."
"Does she want to be a ninja?"
"How am I supposed to know? Really Naruto, you're way too nosy. You're such a loser."
"What'd you say?!"
"Whatever. I'm outta here. And Naruto, don't even think about following Hiyuri. She'll tell me if you ask anything."
And before they knew it, Sasuke had left. Sakura sighed. "Naruto you really are nosy. You should've left him alone."

"Oh, come on Sakura. Don't tell me you don't have any questions!"

Sakura ignored him and said, "I'm going too. See you tommorrow and don't be late." Naruto was left alone, surronded by trees.

If Sasuke won't tell us anything, thought Sakura, Maybe his friend will. He didn't tell me I couldn't follow her.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 6:11:36 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101what is Sakura going to do now love this^^

Hachi10120 on September 17, 2006, 4:29:43 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120Oh the suspence! This story is great so far! I can't wait till you write more!

cherryblossom93 on September 17, 2006, 9:06:58 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93awwww thx! dont worry more is on the way!