Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know Him?

My first fanfic!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

A mysterious girl comes to Konoha, looking for an old friend, and someone Naruto knows very well. Will the secrets in her past change everything?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know Him?

Chapter 1 - Do You Know Him?
Naruto sat up in bed and yawned. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he turned and looked at his clock. Great, he thought, I'm two hours late for training. Sakura's gonna kill me. He got up and ran into his kitchen, throwing open all the cupboards. All the shelves were bare. Next, he looked in his fridge. Nothing there either. His stomach growled viciously, making him double over. Training can wait, he thought, I need to get something to eat! His stomach growled again. "And fast," he added out loud.
A few minutes later Naruto was running down the streets of Konoha, clutching his empty stomach. I've gotta get some ramen in me, he thought, closing his eyes and grimacing. When he opened his eyes, he realized too late that someone was walking towards him. They collided, both falling on the ground.
"HEY! Watch where you're go-" Naruto stopped short, looking at the girl on the ground. She was about the same age as him and was the same height as Sakura. She's even prettier than Sakura, thought Naruto. Her hair was as black as night, and went past her waste. On one side of it she wore a white blossom. Her skin was pale and perfect and she had the most amazing eyes Naruto had ever seen. In the center, around the pupil, they were an amazing sky blue, but the rest was a deep, rich,royal blue. She wore a simple kimono, that matched the color of her eyes.
"I'm sorry," she said, standing up. Her voice was warm and kind. Naruto felt like melting on the spot. "You see," she continued, pointing to his headband, "I noticed you were a ninja and I could use your help. I'm looking for someone, an old friend actually." She had a smile on her face that never left.
Naruto regained his composure. "Sure I'll help," he said enthusiastically. "That's my job!" His stomach growled loudly and he blushed, "But if you don't mind I need to get some ramen first."
"Of course I don't mind! I'll even treat you. For helping me. And my name is Hiyuri, by the way."
"I'm Naruto Uzamaki! And thanks! That's real nice of you!"
"Well Naruto, lead the way!"
- - - - - -

"So Hiyuri, tell me about this friend of yours." they were sitting on the stools at the little ramen shop and Naruto was already on his second bowl.
"Well, we were best friends when I used to live here. That was years ago. Then my parents died and I had to move to the snow country with my uncle. He's here on business now, for a few weeks, maybe even a month or two! So now I'm looking for him, but I'm having trouble finding him."
"That's where I come in," said Naruto with a mouthful of noodles,"Who is this guy anyway?"
"His name is Sasuke Uchiha."
Naruto choked on his noodles.
"Are you okay," asked a concerned Hiyuri.
His face turned blue and he started gagging. Finally the noodles went down.
"HIM?!"
"Do you know him?"
"Of course! He's one of the other ninja on my team and-"
"So he did become a ninja...I knew it."
SASUKE, thought Naruto, I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!
"So," said Hiyuri, "If you know him that well he shouldn't be hard to find."
"I guess," said Naruto, slumping.
"Let's go then," said Hiyuri, paying and walking out onto the street.
Naruto followed her, sulking.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 6:06:14 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Wow thats a shock^0^

Hachi10120 on September 17, 2006, 4:25:19 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120This is a good story so far. I especaly like the main character. she sounds really pretty.