Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Go Find Help!

My first fanfic!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

A mysterious girl comes to Konoha, looking for an old friend, and someone Naruto knows very well. Will the secrets in her past change everything?

Chapter 6 - Go Find Help!

Chapter 6 - Go Find Help!
"Wait up Naruto," yelled Sakura.

"Come on!"he shouted back,"We have to see what that blue light was!"

They ran as fast as their legs would carry them, until finally the blossom field came into view. Naruto arrived first and Sakura came panting up beside him. Her eyes opened wide.

"What is that?"

Right in front of the willow tree stood what looked like a long mirror. They ran up to it curiously.

"It's ice,"Sakura observed. She lifted her hand and reached toward it. She was amazed to see her fingertips disappear into it.

"It's freezing in there!"she said, quickly pulling her hand back.

"It must be some sort of...portal or something,"said Naruto, "Maybe the blue light was from this."

"Maybe,"said Sakura. She turned to Naruto. "Well," she said,"You go in first."

"No way!"

"Naruto something could've happened to them!"

"You mean...they could be in there?"he said, looking at the ice portal.

"Maybe," said Sakura, "So go!"

"No!"

"Naruto!"she yelled angrily.

"You don't know what's on the other side of that thing..."

"Well, I'm about to find out!"She pushed Naruto in, then slowly stepped into it herself.

"Where are we?"

It was pitch black and the coldest place they had ever felt before. Sakura wrapped her arms around herself tightly.

"I can't see my hand!"yelled Naruto. It was true. The place they were in was so dark, he couldn't have seen anything, even if it was an inch away from his face.

Sakura looked around. "UGH! What's that terrible smell?!"She pinched her nose and closed her eyes.

"Sorry..."muttered Naruto.

"WHAT?!"yelled Sakura, hitting him on the top of his head with her fist.

"Ow!"he said, cradling the bump,"I said sorry! I think the milk I had before I went to the ramen shop expired or something...."

"Naruto! You're so disgusting! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Sakura?"called a faint voice from the distance.

"That sounded like Sasuke!"Sakura yelled, running towards the voice. Naruto heard her footsteps and followd her.

"Sasuke? Are you here?!"she called, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Over here!" He was closer than they had thought.

Sakura pulled out the pack of matches she used for fires on missions and lit one. There we go, she thought. The orange light reflected off of raven hair and pale skin. Sasuke's face was only about 15 feet away. The rest of his body was covered in shadow, the light from the match wasn't strong enough to illuminate all of him.

"Sasuke!"

Sasuke looked back at Sakura. "What are you doing here?!"

Great, he thought, Just great. Sakura's smile fell and Naruto jogged up next to her.

"He's here too?!"said Sasuke angrily.

"What's wrong?"asked Sakura, worried.

"That doesn't matter!"Sasuke yelled back, "Get out of here! Both of you! Go find help!"

"Why? What's wrong? Come with us!"

"I can't! Go! Now! It's too dangerous!"

"Tell us what's happening! Where's Hiyuri?!"

"There's no time to explain! Just go and-"

He was interrupted by a voice behind him.

"Well, well, well. It looks like your friends are dumber than you thought Sasuke. No matter. I'll kill them as well."

The voice was the most chilling any of them had ever heard. It froze Naruto and Sakura to the bones and they began shivering.

I can't move, they both thought.

"Leave them out of this!"yelled Sasuke, "They're not the ones your looking for!"

The voice laughed. It was worse than before. It felt as though they were slowly being torn apart, piece by piece. Their hearts iced over and they trembled more than ever.

"Do you think I care? Besides, it is your own fault. I warned you to keep quiet if any unexpected visiters came to our doorstep, didn't I? Now they pay the price! And so shall you!"

Sasuke began to scream as he was surronded by blue light, as if he was being electricuted. Sakura screamed. Naruto tried to yell, but couldn't open his mouth. Through the electric blue light, they both saw why Sasuke wouldn't have been able to come with them. His body was covered in ice, from the ground to his forearms, making him immobile.

Finally, his scream died away and the light faded. Sasuke's head fell foward, onto his chest, unconcious.

Sakura and Naruto heard the cold, heartless laughter in the background.

"That's just a little taste of what's to come!"said the voice. "But don't worry. I'll end your lives quickly and....well I can't promise it will be painless. Maybe not even quick. First, though, we must move to a room where I can see you! Follow me!" commanded the voice.

They had no choice. Involuntarily, their feet moved towards the voice. They went to a small opening, that lead through a tunnel with a light at the end of it. The owner of the voice was already in the room, waiting with an evil smile on her sinister face.

Sakura and Naruto stepped through the entrance at the end of the long tunnel. After their eyes adjusted to the dim light, Naruto managed a gasp.

She looks just like Hiyuri!

Actually the cold being at the other end of the big room was Hiyuri. Or at least, it was her body. The dark hair had turned to a light silver, the pale skin to pure white, the warm eyes into pale, piercing gray ones. She was no longer wearing a kimono, but now a long flowing dress that reached to the floor, matching the gray that was her eyes. The white blossom that was usually accenting her black hair was withered and dead, lying forgotten on the icy floor.

What is this, thought Sakura. "Who are you?!"she yelled, finally able to speak again.

"Now that's a long story,"said the cold voice, "But we have all night. First though..."she said walking towards them. Naruto and Sakura tried despretly to move, but got no results.

The pale creature lifted both hands, palms facing outwards towards them. A steady stream of blue light came out of them. The light went around Sakura and Naruto's wrists and ankles, pinning them against the wall. The light disappeared and ice was what was holding them there.

"What kind of jutsu is this?!"yelled Naruto.

"This is no jutsu. It is a power only I possess, more powerful than any other."

"Why use it?! We couldn't move as it is!"

"Just a precaution. In case, for some rare reason, my voice fails."

"Who are you?!"Sakura yelled again.

"My name and past are none of your concern. What you want to know is why I'm in this pathetic girl's body, correct? I thought so. Well,12 years ago I entered this body. You can thank her uncle for that."

"What's her uncle have to do with this?!"

"I am an ice ghost. A spirit that posseses humans for use of their bodies. I was going to take over her coward of an uncle's body. He cowered before me and begged me to choose another. When I said there was no other he told me of his newborn niece. So, I entered her body instead. But there is a requirement to remain in that body. Every three years I must sacrifice a loved one of hers. First, at the age of three, I killed her grandfather. Then at the age of six, her parents and aunt. Next, her brother at nine. And finally, it will be Sasuke at twelve!"

"You monster! You won't kill Sasuke! And you'll pay for what you did to Hiyuri's family!"yelled Naruto.

"Who are you calling a monster?"she said, giving him a knowing stare. He returned her gaze, suprised and angry. "That's right. I can tap into anyone's memories, feelings, thoughts, emotions. I know more about you than you know yourself."

"Liar!"screamed Sakura. Gray eyes stared into her emerald ones. She felt like this person was in her head, listening to her, and looking through her mind.

"My, my. You have quite a crush on that boy."

Sakura blushed. "What do you know!"she yelled.

"Everything,"answered the ice spirit, "Absolutely everything."

Her icy laughter pierced the night.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 6:46:32 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101man scary who would of thoughtO.O

Hachi10120 on September 29, 2006, 11:26:11 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120OK THAT AIN'T RIGHT! I SWEAR IF I WAS IN THAT STORY I WOULD HAVE KICKED THAT GHOUST'S @$$!!

cherryblossom93 on September 29, 2006, 11:25:27 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Yay! Almost finished! Only a couple more chapters left. Hope you like.....