Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Old Feelings Return

The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^

Chapter 1 - Old Feelings Return

Chapter 1 - Old Feelings Return
Ok, i got enough comments and reviews to become convinced that i have loyal readers that want a sequel......so here it is!!! Enjoy and comment!!!!

Sasuke Gets Amnesia returns as The Sequel: Naruto Gets Amnesia

--------------------------------------

"Who are you guys?" asked the baffled blond sitting in the white hospital bed. His blue eyes sparkled as he looked upon a pink-haired girl. Next to her stood a raven-haired boy with pale skin and dark, piercing eyes.

The jade-eyed girl was about to say something when a third person burst into the room.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN HERE!!!"shouted the shrill voice of the blond nurse, "SAKURA, I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!!!!GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!! BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT!!!!"

Naruto's eyes opened wide. The nurse had been so soft-spoken and polite before. He turned and looked at the other boy in the room, suprised at the bumps and cuts visible on his head.

Sasuke stepped protectively in front of Sakura. "You think so, don't you?"he said with annoyance and anger.

The nurse slanted her eyes. If only he wasn't a patient.

"You should be in bed,"she said calmly,"And why'd you take your bandages off?"

Sasuke remained silent. Sakura stepped out from behind him. "Please,"she said,"Just give us a few minutes. We won't be long. Then I'll leave and Sasuke will go back to his room."

The nurse sighed. "Fine....If it'll give me a few minutes of peace, sure. But Sasuke, will you go back?"

"Hn."

"I'll take that as a yes," said the blond, turning and walking out of the room.

"What a dog," muttered Sasuke.

"She looks kind of familar...."said Sakura.

Naruto cleared his throat. "Hello? Forget about me? Who are you?"

"I'm Sakura....this is Sasuke."

A rosy color flushed Naruto's cheeks as he looked at Sakura with awe.

"H-hi...Sakura..."he said bashfully.

Sasuke smirked at the disgusted look on Sakura's face. Naruto had begun to drool as he gawked at her. Sakura looked at Sasuke, searching for help.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Hey, loser,"he said,"Mind wiping your mouth? I'm standing a puddle over here."

Naruto whipped his head around to look at the Uchiha, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve. "That's not very nice...."he said, regretting his choice of words too late.

Sasuke smirked. "Well, I'm not a very nice person, baka."

Naruto's eyes became slits as he glared at Sasuke.

"What have I ever done to you...Sasuke, was it?"

The raven haired boy pointed to his hurt head. "This, for one thing."

"I...did that?"

"Not exactly you...but you're still mostly to blame."

Sakura began telling Naruto about everything that had happened.Naruto would nod at certain points and gasp at others, even though the story wasn't all that amazing.

"I did that?"he asked, looking at Sasuke again.

"Mh-hm."Sakura answered, nodding.

"Oh...sorry about that."

Sasuke didn't respond.

They sat and stood in awkward silence, until Naruto finally blurted out (having nothing else to say), "A GAY BABY WAS JUST BORN!!!!"

"What?!"

Naruto blushed, ashamed."Well, um...every time that there's an awkward silence, a gay baby is born."

A temple on Sakura's head twitched. "You can remeber that, and yet you forget us?"

"Speaking of that..."started Naruto.

"What?"asked Sakura, a little more calmly.

"How do I know you?"

The three old teamates got into a conversation about the days they met and everything that had happened after that.

Well, mostly Sakura, with Naruto listening and Sasuke occasionally putting in his input or opinion.

Sakura hit herself on the forehead with the palm of her hand. "Baka," she muttered.

"What's wrong Sakura?"asked Naruto.

"I forgot..."

"What?"

"The R.S.V.P. for Ino's Halloween party is today. We got the invitations while you were in the hospital, Sasuke-kun."

"There's no way I'm going...."

"Oh, please Sasuke-kun. It'll be fun. It's a costume party and everthing. Even Naruto was invited! It's the biggest party of the year! You just HAVE to go!"

Sasuke sighed. "When is it?"

Sakura cheered with glee. "Tommorrow night!!! I'm so glad you're coming!!!!"

"I never said that-"

"What about you Naruto? You up for it?"

"Sure!!! Sounds like fun!!! And maybe I'll remember something...Who knows?"

Sakura stood up,and grabbed Sasuke's wrist. Naruto's eyes slanted in jealousy.

"C'mon Sasuke-kun!!!!!Let's go get costumes!!!!"

She pulled Sasuke out of the room, calling back,"We'll find something for you too Naruto!!!"

"Okay!!! Bye Sakura!!!!!"he called back, but it was too late. Out in the hall, Sakura and Sasuke had already passed the dumbstruck nurse in a blur of colors, Sasuke yelling at Sakura to let go of him.

Naruto sighed, falling back on the bed. He closed his eyelids and saw an image of Sakura's smiling face. But it disappeared and was replaced by Sasuke protecting her, then smirking at Naruto, chuckling menichally.

"Baka....loser...baka....loser..."echoed his voice.

Naruto opened his eyelids, frustrated.

You will not embarrass me in front of Sakura-chan again.....I'll make sure of that.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 5:43:15 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O............LOL^0^

gaaralover1 on July 23, 2007, 10:52:38 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1good chapie

Hachi10120 on January 19, 2007, 5:20:13 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120I love it! you so rock at making stories!! you put mine to shame!

sylvermini on December 15, 2006, 8:47:51 AM

sylvermini on
sylverminino seriously this is SO good!!!!!!!!!!! this ones even better that the first one- i can see what comes next- sakura gets amnesia lol!!!!

9127 on October 31, 2006, 5:09:52 AM

9127 on
9127WOW! I LOVE THIS..it has hints of SasuSaku...YAY! =D

9127 on October 31, 2006, 5:11:01 AM

9127 on
9127But that's not all...I really like Love Triangles between SasuSakuNaru! =D
my other fave love triangle is SasuSakuItachi ^^

1mangalover on October 29, 2006, 8:56:58 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverYOU GO NARUTO-CHAN!!! HURT THAT HATER!!! lolz Great story! It seems as tho things are finally heatin up!!

homiez502 on October 29, 2006, 7:20:39 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502LOL PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

*FAVS*