Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A free-verse poem dedicated to my current ex, Shane M. Whitley.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


I love you…. only you….

Dedicated to: Shane M. Whitley

May 10th, 2005 12:10 A.M.

By: Victoria Lynn Dimock



I love
the way you act black…god I will miss that. I love the way you joke around, you always made my frown upside down and you always knew how to make me smile I love the way you looked at me when you said, “I LOVE YOU” I will miss that dearly…what I don't understand though is how you don't trust or believe meyou trust someone who is practically a stranger over me…over Hannah…I want my best friend back…can I have that?? I don't think so…you turned your back on me…your life, your world discludes me…how much hate and anger could you have towards me?? It's lies…all lies…those lies hurt…I KNOW…but what makes me mad and sad is that you believe those lies…now since you turned your back…your best friend wants me and stabs you in the back…because of me, you two get in a fight…your not best friends no more…how bad is that?? I am mad you don't listen…you lie to yourself…people look at me and some can tell that deep down inside behind my smile…I am covering upcovering up pain, loneliness, my first heart break </3you say I don't care about you…well your wrong…you're my lifemy worldmy lightmy faithI helped you with your girl problems too before we even went out…your life problems too…how could you say that…I gave my heart <3 to you the day I met you…even though there was other girls…yeah…I admit…I was jealous…but…I still stood by your side…along for the ride…MY question is do you love me?? Or do you not?? I need to know please…before it's all gonebefore its all forgotten…Remember that one soccer away game at Granite falls?? I do…CLEARLY…at the time I “liked” Ryder…that was a cover up…but you don't know that…you liked Korie at the time…I know…I could tell…You guys walked off…you gave her your jacket to her…I was sad and I felt bad for being jealous…I remember just standing behind the bathroom building…hidingalone…looking at the dark starry sky…You were with her…when we left you sat with her on the bus when you promised to sit with me…I was sad, mad, angry…but I was happy for youyou were happy…that's all that mattered to me…Now looking back I am glad that you were happy…I like it that way…I just want to say thank you <3 for being there for mefor being such a good best friend to meOne last thing I need to say before I go…” I LOVE YOU” and I hope it shows…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment