Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dream A Dream

yes i made a richard/ schneider fic. sue me. *shrugs* i got bored. its not smutty i promise so dont think your gonna get grossed out. more to come. this is just a bit of the story

Chapter 2 - Dream A Dream

Chapter 2 - Dream A Dream
The room was dimly lit from an unknown source. The memory of Richard tending to his hand was playing in his head as he slept. Only the memory seemed warmer then when it actually happened. Richards gentle yet curious voice played again. Of all the things to talk about he choose his hair. Saying he missed the medium curls he once had. Now it was short and cropped, covering a good portion of his face. The scene took a turn and Richard spoke again.
        "Your face..." he spoke softly.
        "....what about it?" he could only reply. Suddenly he felt his hair move as Richard brushed it away with his free hand.
        Wait....this didnt happen...he thought in his sleep.
        Shaking his head trying to wake up. He could only watch...
        "It covers your face..." Richard touched his cheek with warm fingers. "your too handsome to hide away like that." he smiled
        Handsome? Did he just say that? He thought, feeling confused as all hell. Yet his dream self remained calm in a gentle stare. He watched on.

        Schneider was silent as if in bliss to Richards touch. The guitarist moved his hand under the drummers slender chin. Leaned in and brought his face closer to his. His breath warm and inviting to Christophs cold face. The drummers response was moving his hand and lacing his fingers around his friends. Letting the corner of his mouth raise in a slight smile. Feeling Richards heartbeat through his palm, his own had started to quicken by a few beats. Their faces dangerously close. Then Richard leaned forward more and tilted his head.
        In his sleep he started to mumble, back in reality as his body shook.
        "Richard...what are you doing?" he spoke both in reality and his dream. Only to be interupted by Richards finger as he rested it on his lips. He wasnt scared, this wasnt a nightmare to him. Just surprised he was thinking this up! He curled in his sleep, enjoying the warmth spreading throughout his body. As foreign as it was.
        Richard looked at him straight in the eyes. The lighting revealing soft mature lines around his eyelids.
        "Just....trust mir..." Richard whispered, ending the sentence in his German tongue. Schneider slowly nodded in response, looking into his eyes. Richard leaned in again, his shoulders pushing forward as he moved. Both closed their eyes as their lips met. Each soft and warm to the touch. Schneider leaned back a few inches, his instincts telling him to pull away. Richard was relaxed, teasing with his tongue until Christoph finally opened his mouth. The muscle moved quick but sure. His own going slow, not sure of what to do. His grip on Richards hands tightening in anticipation. Richard remained calm, not forcing himself in. Schneider had to stop for air, he opened his eyes finally. Heat rushing everywhere inside him, warming even his bones. Relaxing as the guitarist kept his position with a small smirk. After a few quick gasps Christoph leaned in, hoping he'd get to feel him again. Richard only chuckled and they met again. Schneider welcomed him this time, his hand that was holding Richards slipped away and landed on his shoulder. It was comforting having him under his friend. His massive shoulders over him yet he was being so gentle with him. In a quick turn Richard started to kiss his neck. He could hear himself whimper...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on February 5, 2008, 11:06:28 PM

Necroangel on
NecroangelOMG you write so ficken well O_O ooh jez I want your talent!