Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - story

this is just a story my 8th grade science teacher told my class once. (no it's not about science....seriously)

enjoy it!!

Chapter 1 - story

Chapter 1 - story
ok....ya....so once upon a time (yada yada yada) there was this prince who was born (well duh!! isn't everyone "born" at some point in time?). when he was still a baby a witch came to him and put a curse on him (sounding like every other fairy tale, huh?). anyways....the curse was that the prince could only say ONE (i repeat, ONE) word per year. If he hadn't said anything for a year he'd be able to say TWO words the following year and so on as long as he hadn't said anything in the years before (got it? i hope you do =P).

Ok so.....many years later (obviously) the prince decided that it was time to take in a wife. He searched around and he came upon a beautiful young maiden. He instantly fell in love with her. So, he decided to think of the right thing to say to her when he would propose. Since he could only say ONE word a year, he waited for what seemed like any eternity to think of the right thing to say, and he didn't say ANYTHING during those years (oh the agony just thinking of not talking for YEARS!!!)

Nines years of not saying a word passed and the prince knew EXACTLY what he would say. One day when he say the maiden again, he dashed up to her to propose. He stood on one knee and said, "My darling! I love you! will you marry me?"

The maiden looked around in a daze and then at the prince and replied, "Huh? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. could you repeat that?"

THE END!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

garaworshiper on June 21, 2008, 4:49:18 PM

garaworshiper on
garaworshiperwow, sucks for him, only 9 years untill he can repeat that, patience is key, but the prince is a retard, WIRTE IT DOWN YOU IDIOT!!!

chichirifan92 on June 21, 2008, 4:56:44 PM

chichirifan92 on
chichirifan92it's just a story....at least.....