Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the emperor sea dragon.

Chapter 1 - the emperor sea dragon.

Chapter 1 - the emperor sea dragon.
On the day he was born, Lycans father put away in safe keeping, a card so powerfull,and so ancient, not even exodia could destroy it. The owner of the bank had been told, that this vault was never to be opened, except for the day of Lycans 14th birthday. And thats TODAY.

Lycan awoke extremely early on the 28th october, Not only was he excited about being 14, but today was the day he could get the legendary Emperor Sea Dragon. It had been in safe keeping his whole life, and today was the day he could add it to his deck. And be unstoppable. He quickly got up, got changed into a dark blue suit, and did everything else you do when you get up. Then at exactly 9.30 He and his father left for the bank.
On the way, Lycan and his father got caught in a Huge traffic jam. Great, lycan thought, i will be lucky to get my card for my 16th birthday at this rate.
But then something caught Lycans left eye. It was a poster. Lycan began reading it. The poster was to advertise a new competition being held by a new duelest.

' THE COMPETITION WILL BEGIN ON THE 28TH OCTOBER
EVERWOOD CEMETARY BE THERE.

Thats my kind of thing Lycan thought, and now with my Emperors Sea Dragon card, i'll wipe the floor with all the duelist taking part.

The traffic was moving more quickly now, not that Lycan realised, he was to busy thinking about the tourament. They arrived at the bank within Minuets now, And were immediatly taken down to he vault. Then a guard took out a key, placed it in the lock, and turned it. Slowly he dragged back the door, revealing nothing but a large empty room.
The guard handed the chest to Lycans Father, who then handed the chest to Lycan himself. "Happy Birthday Son", Lycans Father said to him,
"thank you" Lycan replied, Lycan the lifted the lid of the chest revealing the Emperors Sea Dragon.



Ok i know im not very good at writng fanfics, but it will get better, promise i cant wait for the tournament though Comments ?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

willo_the_wisp on June 19, 2005, 11:34:05 AM

willo_the_wisp on
willo_the_wispdude this is good, better than i can write today b/c 4 some reason i got writers block, that sucs, not the story, me having writers block today sucs

nat-urwin on October 7, 2004, 4:40:31 AM

nat-urwin on
nat-urwinhey chris, not my kina thing, but i was good for what it was ^-^

RyouGirl on August 14, 2004, 4:25:26 AM

RyouGirl on
RyouGirlNot good at writing fanfics?! That was written so well! I like it so far! ^^