Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The other duelist's

Chapter 2 - The other duelist's

Chapter 2 - The other duelist's
Lycan arrived at the everwood cemetery later that day. He had built his deck earlier that morning, his most powerful card being the Emperors Sea Dragon. His deck was mostly built around water type, and he had plenty of trap cards too. He began wondering around the graveyard, looking at the gravestones as he passed them.
Kohan Matachi 1934-1944. Lycan gasped at the stone, realising that Kohan had only lived till he was 14. “That’s awful” Lycan said aloud to him self.
“Welcome” a voice, said from a few feet away “we’ve been waiting for you”, Lycan looked up, to see a small boy no older than him, staring at him.
“If you would like to follow me, the tournament will begin shortly,” said the boy. Lycan and the stranger walked through the cemetery, until they reached a mausoleum. Lycan began to feel a little uneasy; he’d never liked cemeteries, since his mother died when he was 6 years old.
The stranger lead Lycan into the mausoleum, down the steps, and into a large room, it had plaques on the wall, of people who had passed way. There were 6 other duelist’s in the room, Most of which Lycan knew already.
“Great” Lycan thought, “I have no chance against these people”
“Im presuming you have all met already?” asked the boy.
“Um no, but I know who these people are already”, replied Lycan.
“Good, lets get started then, if you’ll all like to follow me the tournament will begin.
“Follow you where exactly, were in a solid room, and the only exit is up those steps” said a smug voice.
“Ah the famous Joey Wheeler, don’t you know anything, this is all just an illusion,” the boy answered back. The boy clicked his fingers, and the mausoleum they were just in disappeared “See” he added.
“What’s going on?” 1 of the duelist’s asked
“We’ve been take to the underworld yugi” replied another.
“And you are” yugi snapped back.
“I am Monet, that’s all you need to know” she smirked

So let me get this straight, I have been brought to this place, and im with the best duelist’s around. There’s Yugi, Joey, Monet, Marik, and there’s Seto Kaiba. This doesn’t make………………..
The boy interrupted Lycan’s thought.
“That’s Right Monet, we are in the underworld, and I am your host Kohan Matachi.




getting better, ooooohhhhhh will they realise that Kohan is dead. coming soon lol, comments?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadow_Dragon on August 21, 2004, 5:22:39 AM

Shadow_Dragon on
Shadow_Dragongood you have a talent in art and writing we have something in common

Crazy-kins on August 15, 2004, 11:31:08 PM

Crazy-kins on
Crazy-kinsAwsome!! I never knew you could write this good!! I love that very last line! It starts to show you the strangness that's about to come. This is so great, chris!!

RyouGirl on August 14, 2004, 4:35:25 AM

RyouGirl on
RyouGirlWow! This is getting good! Monet is there! Yay! ^_^ She will cream them all!!! Bwahahaha! *faves* Girls Rule!!!