Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - He's back

What if Shadow'd find a baby fox,will he keep him.And what's gonig betwine him and his best friend...Read to find out!!!

Chapter 3 - He's back

Chapter 3 - He's back
HEY!!!!!!Here's another chap!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:I don't own...anybody from that fic.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!YAOI=don't like,don't read.Like I mantion this is for yaoi fan.


ENJOY CHAP 2 OF PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!


The next morning Shadow was awoken by the morning light in his room.The baby fox was still sound asleep beside him.Shadow toke a better look at him,his fur was orange,he add fur on the chest-stomach,the weird thing was...this kid add two tails.The baby opened his big chibi eyes,they were ocean blue.

"Your name will be Miles."said Shadow patting the top of the fox's head.The baby,now named Miles,start gigling."You like that name too eh?"ask Shadow taking Miles in his arms."Let's get you something to eat."said Shadow,having the baby to take care of made Shadow happy.

He add bin depressed and lonly latetly.His best friend,who was at same academy as he went,the new etchother for so lng,he was Shadow's only friend at scool.Best he add to move away to acompliss his duty.Shadow mist him a lot.

Shadow walk in the small kitchen of his aprtement,the apartment he lived in was not something big it add two rooms,a bathroom,a living room and a kitchen.He sat Miles on the counter and opened the door of the fridge."What do you eat eh?"ask Shadow,the baby move is head to the side questionly."You don't know either."said Shadow,then the phone rang.Shadow picked up the phone.

"Hello?"ask Shadow.

"Hey there darkness!"said the guy at the end of the line,Shadow frowned.

"Who talking!"demand Shadow.

"Look out your window Shad."said the guy,Shadow walk to the window and looked out.

"KNUCKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"shout Shadow in happyness.Standing outside was a red echinda,he add a white half moon shade on his chest and his eyes were the pretiest shade of ametis purple ever saw.He add a red cell phone to his ear.

Stading beside him was a pink hedgehog,she was waring a short red dress and red boot and her eyes were emerald grenn.She seem to be pretty happy as well as the echidna.

"Did you mist me?"ask the echidna,Knuckles.

"Of I did,you don't know how much.Why don't you come up here."ask Shadow happely,he never add bin so happy in all is life.

"Yeah I'm comming,bye."said Knuckles pressing the off button on is cell phone.Shadow closed his phone too.

"Can you beleive that Miles."said Shadow picking up the lil' fox."Knuckles as come back!!!"said Shadow laughting happely,it was the first time he laught in the last year...since Knuckles left.But now everything was fine he was back.

Miles start claping his small hands together,while gigling hapely."Your happy eh?"ask Shadow,then the door opened reveling Knuckles and the pink hedgehog,his sister.Shadow put Miles back on the counter and ran up to Knuckles,after riching him he hugged him tightly like he would never let go.

"You know I need to breath Shad."said Knuckles chuckling,Shadow let go of him.

"Sorry Knux."said Shadow scraching the back of his head.

"It's Ok,how have you bin?"ask Knuckles,Shadow look down.

"I've bin pretty depressed latetly."said Shadow,Knuckles toke Shadow's chin in his hand and lift his head to look at him in the eyes.

"Why were you so sad Shadow."ask Knuckles softy,pretty much consern for his best frined.

"I mist you Knux."said Shadow,Knuckles hugged him tightly.

"I won't leave you,ever again Shadow.I promist.wisper Knuckles in is ear.

To be continiu...

Like it or not,I really want to know,please I'M begin you.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonadowluver93 on April 15, 2006, 2:21:48 AM

sonadowluver93 on
sonadowluver93OMG! i never woulda thought of THOESE TWO!! this is awesome! you gotta jkeep writing!