Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Kyo looked out his window watching the rain pound the glass. He wasn’t in a good mood to start with and this was making it worse. He was thinking about going for a jog in the afternoon but he plans were being washed away. He stared at the sky for a little longer when he heard a young women’s voice calling him from behind his door. He turned his head towards to door to Tohru Honda walking in with her school uniform on.
“Kyo get up it’s almost time to go to school,” She says with a wide grin on her face which made Kyo wonder what’s wrong with her.
Kyo gives her a look that asks why are you in my room but he doesn’t get it. She walks up to his bed and pulls the covers off of him. She stumbles back when she sees what was under the covers. Her face goes bright red and she runs out of the room. Kyo looks down to see he forgot to put cloths on after he took a shower last night. He quickly dresses and goes down stairs.
“Fo . . . foods o . . . on the table,” Tohru stutters out not looking at him.
Kyo notices that her face is still red as he eats the she made. Bacon and fish made just the way he liked it. He puts the plate into the sink telling himself that he would clean it when he gets back. He starts to walk up stairs when he hears the water in sink turn on. He turns to see Tohru scrubbing the plate he just put there. He walked up behind her and grabbed her wrist. She jumped when she felt his hand grab hers. Tohru stated to blush as she felt his breath on her neck. She realized how close they were and she started to fidget. She jumped again when he spooked.
“You don’t have to do this,” he mumbles. “I’ll do it.”
“N . . . no I’ll do this. You got get ready for school,” Tohru says noticing that her fame is still red.
“Really I can do it. You’ve done so much,” Kyo says as he notice how warm she is.
When Tohru hears she gets a feeling that it means more than just cooking breakfast, but before she could thing more about she feels herself being turned around and then next thing she know Kyo has his forehead on hers. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t dare hug him for fear he would turn into a cat. She started to calm down when she notices to serious look on his face.
“Ah Kyo what’s the matter?’
“I’m checking to see if you have a fever, but it doesn’t seem like it,” He says as he steps away.
While doing this Kyo hears someone coming down stairs. He turns to see Shigure at the bottom of the stairs smiling at them.
“Good morning Ms. Honda,” He says in an upbeat voice. “I hope that Kyo hasn’t been bothering you and where is Yuki?”
“Oh no he’s been helping,” she says as she puts the plate into the dish washer.”Yuki’s at school already for student council.’
“Well that’s great,” Shigure says as he starts to walk to his offices.
“Kyo you better hurry up we are about to leave for school,” she says as she runs up stairs.
Kyo started to follower her when Shigure grabs his arm.
“Don’t get to close if you don’t want to get hurt,” he says in a serious tone.
“Yah whatever,” Kyo replies as he forces his arm out of Shigure’s grip.
“Just be careful,” he says as he walks off.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:46:13 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12OMG!!!*Laughs* NAKED KYO!!!^^

kagome99 on February 28, 2007, 3:55:47 AM

kagome99 on
Comment Deleted