Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Coat

Kyo loves Tohru. Kagura loves Kyo. Yuki loves Tohru. But who does Tohru love? This is a story of love, hate,and lust. What will our charters do. Will they find love or live a life of remorse.
~I'm redoing the story~

Chapter 2 - The Coat

Chapter 2 - The Coat
"Kyo come on. We're going to be late if we don't go now."
"Ok Tohru I'm coming," Kyo say as he walks down stairs.
Tohru opens the front door and a gust of cold wind comes inside the house.
"Burr it's cold today," Tohru says as she put on her coat.
Kyo stare at the coat. It's a simple brown coat that buttoned all the way up. He remembers when she got it. It was the day before Christmas and he was walking around town, when he saw the coat in a store window. When he saw he knew that Tohru should have it. He rushed in the store and bought it. The next day Tohru opened his present and starts to cry. Kyo blushes.
"If you don't like you can return it.
"No I love it," Tohru says as she wipes the tears away. "Thank you. I really do love it."
Tohru starts to cry again. She gets so happy that she hugs him. He transforms.
"I . . . I'm so sor . . . sorry," Tohru say as she starts to laugh.
That night she slept in it. Kyo stared at her and smiled. From that day she wore it every time it got cold.
"Kyo! Kyo!"
"Ya sorry. I'm coming."
"Are you ok?"
"Ya I am. Come on we are going to be late," Kyo says as take and her hand and rushes out the door to school.
Tohru and Kyo walk in silence all the way to school. Kyo and Tohru walk into the homeroom just in time. The bell rings as Tohru. The teacher walks in to start the day.
"Good morning class."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 22, 2008, 1:47:31 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12aw...Kyo-Kun...you DO have a sweet side!!! And since i'm weird i'm gonna leave a comment on every chapter!!!^^